Spacious, classic and modern apartment of 84 m² on the Keizersgracht, located in a monumental building. Located on the corner with the Molenpad with beautiful views of the Keizersgracht.
A special location, situated on one of the four main canals in Amsterdam between the famous shopping area "Leidsestraat" and "De 9 straatjes" lies a beautiful apartment with stunning views of the Keizersgracht. Very centrally located with the Museumplein, the Stopera, Royal Theatre Carré and Museum de Hermitage in the vicinity. There is also a wide range of stores, art galleries, excellent restaurants and cozy lunchrooms closeby. The car can be parked in various parkings in the area and public transport is within walking and cycling distance.
The property is easily accessible with many amenities nearby. Located within cycling distance from the center of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam Amstel Station. Tramlines 2 and 12 can be found in Leidsestraat and the new Subway Station Vijzelgracht is only 12 minutes walking distance.
Through the communal entrance located on the Molenpad you will find the entrance to this beautiful and bright apartment on the first floor. The apartment has an open kitchen and a spacious living room. French doors give a beautiful view of the Keizersgracht. The bedroom, separate toilet and bathroom with shower and plumbing for washing machine and dryer are located at the rear of the apartment. The storage room is located in the basement.
€ 795,000, - k.k. (say: seven hundred ninety-five thousand euro buyer costs)
- monumental building;
- built in 1685 and recently renovated;
- spacious and bright;
- corner location;
- ceiling with wooden beams;
- modern bathroom;
- separate toilet;
- storage room;
- possibility of second bedroom;
- gross floor area: approx. 93 m²;
- beautiful view of the canal.
Owners Association Keizersgracht 454.
The service costs are € 150,- per month.
The living area is 84 m² + storage room of approx. 11 m².
In current state, empty and vacant.
Delivery in consultation.
Listings and Environment
There are no known registrations on the object and there is no known oil tank. All this according to telephone and written information from the relevant authorities.
Information about the foundation of the property can be obtained from the Building Control Department of the relevant district, telephone number 14020.
Paid parking on public roads and with a permit system, permit area Centrum 2. There is currently a waiting period of approximately two months. For more information see the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
Preference is given to a notary office based in Amsterdam.
The sale is subject to the approval of the owner/seller.
Booij Makelaardij o.z. bv hereby announces that:
1. the particulars are merely provided as a general description to serve as a guide for potential buyers/tenants and should not be regarded as an offer or contract, or part thereof;
2. all descriptions, dimensions, references to structural condition and to the permits required for occupancy and use, and all other particulars have been provided in good faith and are believed to be correct, but that potential buyers/tenants cannot invoke them as statements of truth but must convince themselves of their accuracy by inspection or otherwise;
3. no employee of Booij Makelaardij is authorized to provide statements or guarantees with respect to this property;
4. in no way may information from the information package be reproduced and/or published by means of printing, photocopying or by any other means without the prior written permission of Booij Makelaardij. The information contained in the information package must be treated with the utmost confidentiality;
5. all activities between (potential) buyers / tenants and Booij Makelaardij related to this sale / rental are subject to the express approval of the seller / landlord or its management.
The underlying information and the information that you, whether or not through your broker/advisor, have obtained from advertisements, etc., solely constitute an invitation to make an offer and can therefore never be considered an offer by the seller.
Read full description