High-quality renovated apartment with beautiful, well-kept garden.
Based on the ground floor of a very beautiful canal house. Great spacious house (94 mē) with lots of light through the large patio doors on the garden side. The stately building (1909) served as a bank office and was structurally renovated in the years 1995-1997. The current owner has completely renovated the apartment to a high standard in 2019. No expense has been spared to create a great modern home. Luxurious kitchen with a beautiful stove, a wine climate cabinet and everything else a semi-professional cook needs. Very luxurious renovated bathroom with double walk-in shower. Beautifully landscaped garden (60m2), with enough space to organize a delicious barbecue. Possibility to create a second bedroom.
- Safe and quiet living in the center of Amsterdam
- Located on private land, so no leasehold
- Bright house with beautiful green garden
- Very luxurious and high-quality renovated
- Located on a beautiful part of the Keizersgracht
- Active and professionally managed Owners Association
- Separate storage room in the basement
- High ceilings of 3.42 meters
In a special location, located on one of the four main canals in Amsterdam between the famous shopping area "Leidsestraat" and the antiquarian shops in the "Nieuwe Spiegelstraat", you will find this beautiful apartment right with green garden. The Rijksmuseum and many other cultural facilities are within walking distance. In the vicinity are several cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues. Several boarding points for public transport in the immediate vicinity.
Read full description