Kenau Park 27 0005
Within a very STYLISH and ICONIC NATIONAL MONUMENT (built ca. 1867) lies this VERY SPACIOUS 19th century LOFT APARTMENT. At the top of the beautiful stairwell, you will find this BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT, defined by the SPACIOUS DIMENSIONS (approx. 157 m2 of surface area) and the BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LIGHTING THROUGH THE MANY WINDOWS.
Due to the layout, there is an excellent opportunity to create a combination of a living and working environment. The UNIQUE apartment is located along the green and beautifully landscaped Kenau Park, on the outskirts of the historic city center. The NS-station, shops, and places of entertainment are also within walking distance, with exit roads nearby.
STYLISH LOFT APARTMENT LOCATED IN AN ICONIC NATIONAL MONUMENT, A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE CITY CENTRE
GROUND FLOOR: communal entrance, the hallway containing stairs with landing.
3rd FLOOR: entryway apartment, hall with cupboard, separate toilet, landing, bed- (or guest-/work-) room with dormer window and a private bathroom with shower and sink. Very spacious living room with luxurious open kitchen, corridor with a handy storage room containing the central heating system. A master bedroom with Velux skylights including a luxurious bathroom ("en-suite"), a spacious walk-in shower, double washbasins, and a separate toilet.
* Virtual 3D Tour see: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uvgwTuncdFf
* Surface area approx. 157 m2, living area Nen 2580 approx. 137 m2 (because of slanted walls), capacity approx. 518 m³
* National monument, no long-term ground lease, private land
* Masonry foundation (no wooden posts)
* Unique and beautiful view of Kenau Park
* Conveniently located near shops, the NS-station, and exit roads
* Is suitable for a living and working space combination
* € 267.60 monthly service costs (includes € 150 advance payment, for gas and water)
* Transfer, after consultation, can be done swiftly
Read full description