Charming well-maintained ground floor apartment on a freehold plot in a beautiful location near Regentesseplein. This former 4-room (1-bedroom) apartment with a sunny city garden has a charming, spacious living room with a beautiful fireplace and ornamental ceiling, a large bedroom and a modern bathroom, utility room and kitchen.
On a beautiful part of Kepplerstraat between Regentesselaan and Beeklaan. The apartment is a stone's throw away from Regentesseplein and the shops on the Weimarstraat. Public transport is within a few minutesí walk. The beach and centre of The Hague are both at approx. 15 minutes cycling distance.
What you definitely want to know about this ground floor apartment:
- Surface area 89 m2, according to the NEN 2580 standard
- Freehold plot
- Municipal protected cityscape
- High-efficiency central heating boiler from 2000, brand: Nefit
- Synthetic window frames with double glazing
- Seven groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Construction year 1902
- Active Owner's Association, 1/3rd share
- Owner's Association is registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- Collective building insurance
- Building inspection report available
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- The age clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
Hall with continuous granite floor to the corridor.
You then enter a charming large living/dining room. This living room contains a beautiful wooden floor, ornamental ceilings and a lovely natural stone fireplace at the front.
Spacious modern kitchen with a natural stone countertop and a wide 5-burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan. The fridge-freezer and dishwasher are included with the home.
The separate utility room with connections for a washing machine and dryer is a handy addition. It is also where you find the high-efficiency central heating boiler, brand: Nefit.
Large bedroom in the extension. From the bedroom you enter the spacious bathroom equipped with a bath, shower, hand basin unit and towel radiator.
The city garden is fully paved and where you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
Wall-mounted tiled toilet. Two deep hallway cupboards.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section W number 3869 A-1.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description