Great and bright city apartment with a spacious sun terrace (17.88 m2) and private parking, located in the historic “Old Burgerschool” dated 1912, where the gym and classrooms were transformed into unique apartments in 2015.
This beautiful property is located in a quiet street in the neighbourhood Valkenbos-/Regentessekwartier and is within walking distance of nice restaurants and various shops in the Weimarstraat and the Regentesseplein.
Public transportation is nearby. The beach and the city centre of The Hague are within cycling distance.
In short, a unique apartment in a lovely neighbourhood that you definitely want to visit!
Land value leasehold € 67.000,-
What makes Kepplerstraat 297A even more special:
- Private parking;
- Located in a unique historic building dated 1912;
- Turnkey and tastefully finished;
- Sun terrace (17.88 m2) facing northwest and next to it a communal garden in front;
- Active Owner's Association contribution €96.02 per month;
- Long-term maintenance plan in place;
- Energy Performance Grade B;
- According to the NEN 2580 measurement 74.13m˛ of usable area and 373.78m3 capacity;
- Wood frames with double HR++ glazing;
- Insulated walls;
- Self-levelling floors with floor heating;
- Boiler with hot water supply, year 2015;
- Electricity: 8 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Structural survey available;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Perpetual ground lease, land value € 67.000,- ground rent is €368.50 per half year (in arrears) + €13.50 management costs and the ground rent percentage is 1.1%. The next ground rent review will take place on 1 July 2025;
- In a municipally designated conservation area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- The age clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
You enter the complex via a communal entrance on the right side. One can immediately sense the pleasant atmosphere of this former, unique school building.
Stairs to the first floor: entrance apartment, spacious living/dining room with open kitchen and large high windows at the front making it a lovely bright apartment. The open kitchen has a lot of cabinet space, an island, oven, gas hob, dishwasher, central heating boiler, fridge and freezer.
Spacious intermediate hall which is ideal to use as a study and provides access to the spacious sun terrace facing the northwest with the afternoon / evening sun. Tastefully finished toilet with a sink.
The rear bedroom has a closet with a built-in staircase to the mezzanine, where you can place a bed, for example.
Through this room you enter the modern bathroom which has a walk-in shower, washer and dryer connections, underfloor heating and a bespoke sink.
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AM, number 8647 A-15
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description