Sunny 3-room apartment! Wonderfully light because of the corner location, good bedroom, bathroom, spacious kitchen and a south-facing terrace. Pleasant and social living environment, also ideal for singles. Where? Within walking distance of the cozy Binnenweg, the shopping street of Heemstede.
This former 4-room apartment is located on the 5th floor of the Laan en Vaart apartment complex. The living room is wonderfully light because of the large windows and the location on the south. The spacious kitchen has a cozy bar. The bedroom is at the rear of the apartment. There is a very large storage room in the basement, ideal for storing several bicycles. Next to the complex is access to the indoor garage with garage box with space for 1 car. The location is delightful, around the corner from various delicatessen shops and restaurants on the Binnenweg and Raadhuisstraat of Heemstede. The bus stop is across the street, making Heemstede / Aerdenhout station perfectly accessible. The center of Haarlem is a 10-minute bike ride away and the Groenendaal hiking forest with a nice petting zoo can be reached on foot. On Wednesdays there is always a market on the Raadhuisstraat which is a 2-minute bike ride away.
Good to know
* Surface 98m2 excluding the balcony
* Lovely view of the surroundings due to the corner location
* Modern video-phone installation at the main entrance and in the apartment
* Wheelchair accessible entrance
* Indoor garage for 1 car
* Large storage room in the basement with electricity
* Fully equipped with double glazing
* Neat and quiet apartment complex with active Owners Association
* Great for singles and couples
* Heating by means of a central facility with consumption meters
* Hot water by means of own, electric boiler 120 liters
* Monthly contribution to VVE currently € 305.60 (apartment) € 31.14 (garage) including water, insurance, cleaning, building maintenance, general facilities and reservation major maintenance
* Advance heating costs currently € 72 per month
Beautifully renovated entrance with video intercom installation, closed entrance door and access to the elevator and access to the garage and the closed storage room in the basement
Entrance hall with meter cupboard. Spacious living room followed by the dining room with access to the balcony that faces south with a delightful view. The kitchen is equipped with various loose and built-in appliances and has a cozy breakfast bar, followed by a storage room. Due to the corner location, there is a magnificent view from the living room, dining room and bedroom. The bedroom is located at the back and is very spacious. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The bathroom has a storage room with the connection for the washing machine and dryer.
Read full description