Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to schedule appointments for this property.
For starters, there is now the opportunity to buy and live in the beautiful green and watery Almere Haven.
This cool starter apartment is located on the first floor and has a floor area of approximately 53 m2. The sunny living room has windows over the full width of the apartment and can be arranged in different ways. The light gray kitchen is equipped with all appliances and has a playful breakfast bar.
PLEASE NOTE: The asking price shown is an OFFER FROM price.
The square lovely bright living room is located on the south and has a laminate floor in a light color scheme.
Cooking and eating
In 2015, a modern gray built-in kitchen was installed with a gas stove, circulation hood, combi oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher.
The apartment has a bedroom of about 10 m2 and it is quietly located on the north. There is room for a large bed and a large closet.
The bathroom has underfloor heating and is very efficiently arranged. There is a shower with a draining gutter, a washbasin with a mirror and a free-hanging toilet. White tiles (with two blue bands) have been applied to the walls and the floor is also tiled with white tiles.
Parking spaces are available at the rear. Parking is free in Almere Haven.
- available: in consultation
- quietly located in the center of Almere Haven
- year of construction 1982
- net living space approx. 53 m2
- the apartment is almost fully equipped with a light laminate floor
- all rooms have hardwood wooden turn/tilt windows
- in a separate tiled room, there is room for the washing machine and dryer
- the combi boiler (Remeha 2018) is placed in a cupboard in the kitchen
- meter cupboard with meters for gas, electricity, water, and fiber optic connection.
- there is a storage room on the ground floor for storage and bicycle etc. of approximately 5 m2
- well-maintained building with an active and healthy VvE consisting of six members (the Keralit outer façade panels were replaced in 2018).
- the monthly contribution is € 82.50 and the VvE is advised by a professional party.
- The porch is shared with another owner and is located at the rear of the building.
- located in the center with all amenities within reach
From the apartment, you look out on a wide street with a bus lane, large trees, and apartments on the other side. The complex is located in the shopping center and near the harbor with the pleasant harbor boulevard of Almere Haven. You are quickly by car in the center of Almere-Stad, on the A6 and the A27. A good mix of tranquility, space and live sports and cultural events make Almere-Haven a popular place to live. Public transport is well organized in Almere and the bus stop is a minute's walk away.
At a five-minute walk, you will find the harbor basin and the marina. A little further is a beach and a surfing beach and the dike with the Gooimeer, where you can walk and cycle along.
Almere, city of surprises.
Almere is located on the Markermeer, IJmeer, and Gooimeer. The abundance of water and the vast, young nature offers all kinds of possibilities for recreational sports. Whether you want to cycle, hike, rollerblade, swim, sail, windsurf, or fish. You will also find higher education and an international school in Almere.
Striking architecture and a wide and varied entertainment and shopping offer show that self-aware Almere is now culturally and economically independent. The city center of Almere Stad not only has the largest shopping area in Almere, but has also been voted the best shopping area in the Netherlands.
For more information, contact:
1357 NR Almere
email: [email protected]
The broker with knowledge and space for personal advice.