Is a lot of space important to you? Do you want to live in a green and child-friendly neighborhood? Are you looking for a beautiful townhouse which is centrally located? Then Keverberg 45 could be really something for you!
Features for Keverberg 45:
- spacious terraced house with roof construction
- no less than 158 m≤ living space
- located in a central location in popular Buitenveldert
- air conditioning available;
- near the Gelderlandplein shopping center
- already switched to perpetual leasehold
Is Keverberg 45 ment for you?
In combination with the photos, we give you a brief impression of this house:
Beautiful and well-maintained house with attached stone utility room and a backyard situated on the east.
The whole is located in a green and child-friendly residential area in Amsterdam Buitenveldert, near the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark, Rai, WTC, Amsterdamse Bos, within walking distance of the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center and roads. The house is well maintained and equipped with 2 beautiful bathrooms, double glazing, modern kitchen and air conditioning systems. During a viewing you can see all the comforts of the house!
entrance / hall, wardrobe incl. meter cupboard, hanging toilet with washbasin. Spacious attractive living room with wooden floorboards and a fireplace. Modern open built-in kitchen with oven, refrigerator, extractor, dishwasher and induction hob. From the rear you have access to the garden facing east. Separate storage / utility room with washing machine connection and a skylight.
landing, 2 spacious (sleeping) rooms, 1 of which has a built-in wardrobe and 2 smaller bedrooms, separate bathroom with toilet, bath / shower combination, washbasin and design radiator.
landing, small bedroom and a very spacious bedroom with access to the bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower and washbasin.
- terraced house with roof construction
- double glass;
- energy label D.
- heating by means of a central heating boiler (Remeha 2015);
- there is a perpetual right of ground lease, issued under the General Provisions of the Municipality of Amsterdam of 2016. The ground rent is Ä 142.48 per year. Period ends April 30, 2034.
- From 1 May 2034, an annual indexable ground rent of Ä 2,122.87 is due, to be increased with inflation from 2021;
- Delivery in consultation.
A tour of this beautiful house?
Contact us, we would like to show you the inside of this house!
Read full description