*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Spacious and very light double upper house with a beautiful view over the square, a total of five rooms, a balcony and a spacious roof terrace. The apartment has a total living space of 99 m2 and an additional 27 m2 of outdoor space (NEN2580 measurement report available).
Located in an excellent location in Bos & Lommer, on a beautiful quiet square with lots of greenery. Bos & Lommerweg with a variety of shops, supermarkets and public transport is within walking distance. In short, a great house in a great location, that we would love to show you.
Entrance second floor; hallway, stairs to the third floor; spacious living room with view over the square and fireplace with wood stove, bathroom with bathtub in the middle, two bedrooms at the back, both with access to the balcony over the full width of the building. Fourth floor; incredibly spacious living-dining kitchen with built-in appliances, this floor has an attractive beamed ceiling, underfloor heating and a spacious roof terrace as an extension, in the front corner is the third bedroom with private toilet.
- great quiet location in Bos & Lommer
- WOZ value € 473,000 (per 01-01-2019)
- 99 m2 (NEN2580 measured) including three bedrooms
- balcony, bay window and spacious roof terrace
- healthy and active VvE, with multi-year maintenance planning
- The VvE has € 8,674.57 in the bank account as of September 2020
- fraction of this apartment right 97 / 256e
- VvE contribution € 120 per month
- double glass
- HR central heating boiler 2016
- underfloor heating on the 4th floor
- located on a municipal leasehold, end of the period December 31, 2050
- canon € 817 per year
- notary at the choice of buyer, within the municipality of Amsterdam.
Read full description