HANDYMENS, ATTENTION! This apartment with a lovely garden located in the popular Rivierenbuurt in the South district is available immediately! It is a one bedroom apartment but needs to be refurbished!
Through the front door you enter the hallway where you have the bathroom on the left and the spacious open living room on the right, the bedroom at the rear. The kitchen is located at the rear where you have access to the lovely garden! There is also a shed in the garden.
The Kinderdijkstraat is located in Amsterdam South: the Rivierenbuurt. A green neighborhood with even its own tennis club. For daily shopping, the shops are within walking distance. De Pijp with nice cafes, restaurants and the Albert Cuyp market is in the vicinity. The ring A10 can be reached within a few minutes. In addition, there is an excellent connection with public transport. '
- The floor must be installed yourself
- The garden needs to be refurbished
- The house is located on the ground floor
- The house is light and has a large garden
- There is a shed in the garden
- Rent is excluding gas/water/light/cable connections and municipal taxes
- Deposit is two months rent
- Income data required
Interested in the house? You can contact us by phone to schedule a viewing!
Read full description