This turnkey 4-room apartment has been thoroughly and tastefully renovated in 2016. It is located on the top floor (2nd floor) making the apartment pleasantly light and giving you a nice unobstructed view at the rear. The ground lease has been bought off forever. In short, worth a visit! See you at Klimopstraat 137!
- Ideally located near shops and restaurants (Goudsbloemlaan, Goudenregenplein, Thomsonlaan/Fahrenheitstraat).
- Near public transport, various schools, parks and sport and recreation facilities.
- A few minutes by bike to the sea, beach and dunes
What you definitely want to know about Klimopstraat 137
- 68 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard (BBMI)
- Electricity: 4 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker
- Boiler Ferroli 2015
- 1/3rd share in the Active Owner's Association, contribution €100 per month
- Construction year 1923
- Excellent indoor maintenance
- Front fully fitted with plastic window frames with double glazing
- Rear side fitted with wooden and plastic window frames, mostly with double-glazing
- 2 bedrooms
- Located on leasehold land, canon and management costs are redeemed perpetually
- Delivery in consultation
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
Portico stairs to the 2nd floor (top). Entrance apartment: the hallway has a built-in cabinet with the boiler and washing machine connection.
The fuse box is located in the hallway and there is room for the cloakroom. The modern toilet has a free hanging wall closet.
The open plan living/dining room has a bay window with lots of light at the front. There are oak floorboards and a fireplace.
The open kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, sink, four-burner induction hob, deep drawers, recirculation hood, oven, microwave oven and a fridge/freezer. There are also patio doors that provide access to the sunny rear balcony (NW) with a built-in cabinet and unobstructed views at the rear. Here you can fully enjoy the afternoon/evening sun.
Front room and a second bedroom at the back. At the rear is a modern bathroom with double washbasin, bath, walk-in shower and a design radiator.
Interested in this property? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries. Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AN, number 5499 A3.
Transfer: in consultation
Read full description