*** Live viewing: Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebook page on Thursday March 26th at 12:30 hrs ***
Charming fortress residence with surprising layout, 4 bedrooms and wonderful patio garden right in the heart of the historical town of Muiden, in walking distance of everything Muiden has to offer.
- Monumental appearance with sturdy beamed ceiling and several "authentic" details, however built in the nineties.
- Carefully maintained and finished in a light colour scheme.
- Spacious feeling because of the practical layout; no standard property
- Both the ground floor and the first floor have good wooden floors
- Practical built-in closets throughout the entire house assure a lot of storage space!
- Nice west facing patio garden with back entrance
- Energy label B.
- Constructional inspected house, for more clarity!
* Located in the heart of the historic inner-city of Muiden, a harbour- and fortress town.
* Within 10 car minutes in Amsterdam via the expanded highway A1
* NS train station Weesp is approx. 3 kilometres away, from where multiple trains per hour go to Amsterdam, Amersfoort and Almere.
* In walking distance from several amenities like shops, restaurants, terraces and a primary school.
* For kids the fortress walls and the square around the church are wonderful play areas!
* There is always a lot to do in Muiden like the see lock, the famous Ome Ko café and terrace, the harbour and the famous Amsterdam Castle, the "Muiderslot". All this in walking distance.
* Impressive light hall with vide and stairs to the 1st floor
* The whole ground floor has impressive sturdy beams and a wooden ceiling
* L-shaped living room with many windows with panes, cosy open fire place, wonderful wooden floor and double doors to the patio garden.
* Additional room accessible from the hall; a great work-/guest - or playroom. Option to include this room into the living room.
* Cosy kitchen diner with built-in appliances and space for a large dining table.
* From the kitchen access to the practical scullery
* Spacious attached scullery with fixed cabinets, installation place for washing equipment and Central Heating boiler and access to the patio garden.
* Stylish, continuous wooden floor
* From the light landing with vide access to 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
* The largest room has a high roof ridge, practical built-in cabinets and a nice view both to the front- and back side.
* The 2 smaller rooms are ideal as a nice children's rooms and are also both provided with practical built-in cabinets.
* Complete and light bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, double wash basin, 2e toilet and various built-in spotlights. Very pretty is the view to the rear!
* Nice, good west facing patio garden with a lot of privacy.
* With rear entrance: useful for bicycles and garden stuff.
* On sunny days the inside and outside flow nicely over into each other through the double doors .
In short: Living in a surprising fortress property in a quiet street in the very heart of Muiden.
Read full description