FOR RENT: KLOVENIERSBURGWAL 53-II, 1011 JX AMSTERDAM
Very luxurious and high-quality renovated monumental two-room apartment, in a beautiful location within the canals of Amsterdam. The monumental parts, whitewashed facade and the width of the building are the unique features of this building.
The facade is no less than 8.5 meters wide, making the living room very spacious. Most of the spaces have a height of at least 2.5 meters, which further enhances the luxurious feeling.
This apartment of approximately 100 m2, is located on the 2nd floor and is accessible via a wide, authentic staircase with monumental features, including ceiling decorations and stair railing.
The apartment is located on the Kloveniersburgwal in the historic center of Amsterdam (UNESCO world heritage). Located in the vicinity are the Nieuwmarkt, the Waterlooplein, the Rokin and the Dam. A wide variety of shops, cozy restaurants and cafes are all within easy reach.
Culture can be found in nearby museums such as the Hermitage and the Rembrandt House or theaters such as Carré, the Stopera and the Music Theater. The Central Station is about 5 minutes by bike.
- Open modern kitchen, conveniently located in the living room with Siemens equipment
- Luxurious bathroom with a rain shower and sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch
- Oak herringbone floor with underfloor heating
- Two bedrooms at the rear of the property
- Balcony of 6 meters wide with a view of the courtyard and the Zuiderkerk
- One bathroom and a separate toilet
- Video intercom installation
- Security installation with possible notification to emergency center
- Delivered unfurnished
- € 2,750.00 per month
- Guarantee of two months' rent
- Available immediately
- Rental period minimum 1 year, maximum 2 years
Read full description