This impressive four-bedroom family home build in 2004 is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with an indoor garage, high ceilings and an ideal west facing garden with sun terrace within the highly regarded and sought-after suburb directly on the ‘Hoorneboegse’ heather and ‘Loosdrechtse’ forest. Beautifully presented throughout the property has been well maintained and cared for by the current owner and now represents an exciting opportunity for new owners to make the property their home.
Within recent years this light and spacious house have benefitted from with a recently modernized kitchen, as well as being plastered the living room.
A hugely sought-after area in Hilversum-South next to nature and short walk away you will find a number of local independent shops, the well-known Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat, Sport clubs, Dutch nursery and primary schools. In just 2 miles away you will be at the International Primary school and conveniently located in relation to the roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht.
• entrance, hall, gas, water and light cupboard
• toilet with sink, storage space
• indoor garage with utility
• spacious office/bedroom with sliding doors to the garden
• spacious living room with wooden floor
• modern open kitchen with appliances and kitchen island
• landing, toilet, utility room
• bathroom with bath, double sink and walk in shower
• 2 bedrooms
• spacious master bedroom with balcony fully sized
- Well insulated home
- option for a fireplace
- Excellent maintained
- Unique location on the Hoorneboegse heathland and the Loosdrechtse forest
- Sunny back garden on the west, balcony at the front.
- Hardwood frames, double HR glass, fully insulated
- 2 front door parking spaces
- Indoor garage with utility
- plastered living room
- Custom made blinds in kitchen
Floor area: 183 m²
Total: 690 m³
Municipality of Hilversum, section M, number 3880, large 2.01 are
Read full description