Stunning apartment located on the green Koningin Emmakade, bordering the popular Zeeheldenkwartier and Regentessekwartier. The apartment has been completely renovated at the end of 2016 and is in excellent condition!
This beautiful top floor house has five rooms, including three bedrooms, a living/dining room of more than 30 m2, a modern complete eat-in kitchen and a lovely sheltered terrace facing southwest. The apartment has plenty of space, is more than 110 m2 with high ceilings and is definitely worth a visit!
Central location: the lively Koningsplein and Prins Hendrikplein are in walking distance, just like the shopping streets Prins Hendrikstraat, Piet Heinstraat, Weimarstraat and Reinkenstraat. The city center is only a 10 minute walk. For the daily groceries you can go to the Albert Heijn XL in the Elandstraat. Public transport is also nearby. Tram line 3 stops close to the door which brings you to the city center of The Hague and the Central Station within the blink of an eye. Tram line 11 stops a little bit further with direct access to Station Hollands Spoor and Scheveningen. Within a 15 minute bike ride you will reach Central Station and Scheveningen. To sum up: all facilities are within reach!
The private entrance on street level leads to the apartment; hallway with fuse box and staircase to the living space. You will enter directly into the eat-in kitchen with extra daylight coming in because of the unique sky window. The previous kitchen and landing are merged, resulting in an extra spacious eat-in kitchen. This luxurious kitchen has all the necessary built-in appliances, such as: 5-burner gas cooker with oven from SMEG, hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave/oven, storage space for the washing machine and boiler which is nicely placed in one of the cupboards. The kitchen also has entrance to the balcony.
The generously sized and light living/dining room has a bay window at the front with a nice view on the street and extra daylight coming in. The living/dining room is app. 12 meters deep and has two mantel pieces and access to the balcony. The balcony is quietly located, facing southwest so you can enjoy the sunlight until late in the afternoon. The modern bathroom with beautiful sky window is neutrally shaded and features a large walk-in shower with rain- and hand shower, design washbasin and design radiator. The wall-mounted toilet with hand basin can be found separately. At the front you will find the first bedroom and the two bedrooms at the back can be reached through the kitchen. Lastly, the apartment has two spacious built-in closets.
- Freehold land.
- Year of construction 1915.
- Energy label F.
- Protected town area.
- Completely renovated at the end of 2016 (incl. new built-in appliances, fuse box, electrical wiring, gas pipes and combination boiler).
- Entire apartment has plastered walls, oak wooden floor, panel doors and high ceilings (app. 3 meters high).
- Wooden and PVC window frames completely with double glazing.
- Electricity: 6 circuits and 2 safety switches.
- Heating and hot water through Intergas HRE boiler from 2016.
- Active and financially healthy VvE, 1/3rd share in the building, contribution € 75,- per month. The VvE has a saving of app. € 15.000,- in total.
- Sheltered and sunny terrace of app. 7 m2 bordering the living/dining room.
- The living space is app. 112 m2. The volume is app. 416 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description