Bright and charming apartment (74 m2) with authentic details located on a prime location in the Old-South area, at the beginning of the Koninginneweg, next tot he Willemsparkweg. The apartment is located on the third and top floor, has 2 balconies, original stained glass doors and windows, ceilings with a height of almost 3m and located on own ground!
Via staircase (you only share the staircase with one neighbour), you’ll access the apartment on the third floor. Hallway with access to all rooms of the apartment. A nice and bright original living room en-suite with a balcony at the front. Here you’ll have sun in the evening and a great view over the beautiful buildings at the Koninginneweg and a small view over the Vondelpark. At the back of the apartment you’ll find the diningroom with double doors to the balcony facing South. The semi-open kitchen in corner unit is provided with built-in appliances and has also access to the balcony. Via the hallway you’ll reach the bedroom at the front of the apartment. Next to it there is the shower, a storage closet and a toilet (before also with a shower) and a separate space for a washing machine.
Located on the beautiful Koninginneweg in the Old-South, in direct connection with the Willemsparkweg. All sorts of facilities are on walking distance such as shops, restaurants, traiteurs and cafés on the Cornelis Schuytstraat, the Zeilstraat, Museum quarter and of course the Vondelpark. Several public transportation options (tram 2 towards Central Station) are located at the Valeriusplein and the Cornelis Schuytstraat. Via the Amstelveenseweg the apartment can be easily reached by car.
- Own ground;
- Top floor, no upper neighbours;
- 2 balconies;
- New Intergas CV-combiketel (2020);
- Possible to create a second bedroom;
- Servicecosts € 125,- per month, VvE savings are approx. € 7.600,- per 22-01-2021;
- 2/9e share in the VvE;
- Professional VvE management; Offringa Beheer (they have an MJOP);
- The outside paintwork has been done in 2019;
- The apartment is located in parking area ‘Zuid 8’ (www.amsterdam.nl/parkeren), and currently there is no waiting list to obtain a parking permit (d.d. 15-02-2021)
- 'Niet bewoningsclausule' applicable;
- Delivery can be before April 1st, 2021.
Read full description