In 2016 an extensive renovation was carried out on a corner house with south facing backyard with availability for parking originally built in 1901. The heating and electrical systems have been fully replaced and modernized including underfloor heating on the ground floor full insulation of walls, ceilings and floors while retaining the original features and character.
The house is located on the edge of the center of Hilversum and near the shopping center “Gijsbrecht van Amstel” with excellent schools within walking distance, primary, secondary and international. The A1 and A27 are easily accessed, and a choice of two railway stations providing access to Amsterdam in 20mins are both a short cycle away.
• entrance, tour portal
• living room en suite (beautiful piece work) with wood burner
• eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances with patio doors to the backyard
• basement with headroom and heating arrangement
• laundry room
• toilet with fountain
• 2 spacious bedrooms with natural light
• bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin and shower
• spacious attic space with high ceilings currently used as a multifunctional space and 4th bedroom
• well sized bedroom
• bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
Characteristic the house is the state of maintenance, the character and amount of light. In the immediate vicinity of schools and roads.
The house has a beautiful warm character presented in good condition with an abundance of natural light in a prime location.
Read full description