*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Bright and perfectly laid out 2-room apartment, located on the third floor with fantastic views over the water!
AREA AND ACCESSIBILITY
The apartment is located in the monumental apartment complex "Oranjehof", with a beautiful location directly on the Kostverlorenvaart in the De Baarsjes city district. Quiet and green living but still right around the corner to the cosiness of the city. The house is close to De Foodhallen, the Clercqstraat, the cozy Jordaan and the Centre. The neighbourhood is characterised as a green environment. Within walking distance, you will also find a large diversity of nice shops and also numerous nice restaurants. There are plenty of public transport options; tram lines 3, 13 and 19 are nearby among others.
Through the joint entrance of the complex, you have the possibility to reach the apartment both by elevator and by stairs. Through the closed gallery, you reach the front door, which opens into the hall. The hall gives access to every room of the house. The bright living room has a fantastic view over the water of the Kostverlorenvaart and access to the French balcony.
The bedroom is located at the front and has a closet and enough space for a double bed. The compact kitchen is also located at the front, with plenty of storage space, a 4-burner gas hob, sink and refrigerator. The bathroom in the middle of the apartment is equipped with a toilet, shower and sink.
Thanks to the windows and the high ceilings, the apartment is very bright and at the front of the house is the closed gallery where you can enjoy the sun in the late afternoon and evening.
On the ground floor is a shared courtyard garden, and a closed bicycle shed. There is also a separate room with various washing machines and dryers.
- Year of construction: 1942
- There is a laundry room for the residents on the ground floor of the building where you can use the washing machines and dryers for a fee;
- Electricity and water consumption as well as cable is settled via the Homeowners' Association;
- Cable TV is via a type of hotel connection;
- Block heating for heating, which is paid by means of heat meters;
- Fixed cupboards in the house;
- Double glazing in the living room;
- Bedroom and kitchen single glazing;
- The building is a municipal monument;
- Delivery in consultation;
Read full description