Very comfortable, renovated and well maintained 3/4 bedroom family house in a child friendly and green part of Amstelveen South.
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Opening access to a generous and easy to maintain south facing garden
- Open kitchen with all appliances
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor
- 2nd floor comprises an open attic space which could be used as another bedroom, playroom, oiffice area- very spacious
- bathroom containing both bathtub and separate shower
- total living space 120m2 and fully insulated
- parking space in the driveway and free parking on the street in this neighbourhood
Location: Amstelveen Middenhoven and Waarduizen
In the seventies and eighties both Middenhoven and Waardhuizen were built as a residential family neighbourhood in a very green area.
There is a lot of green in the neighbourhood there and the water courses are accompanied by strips of grass, shrubs, trees and paths.
Middenhoven has a centrally located neighbourhood park named park Middenhoven, and a small shopping mall also named shopping mall Middenhoven. There are also plenty of playgrounds for kids.
The International School is within biking distance.
Public transportation: Metroline 25 as well as a host of bus services
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy efficiency certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be glad to be of service.
Read full description