*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Nice and bright 4-room family house with a total surface of 111.1 m2 located on a quiet street, with a south-facing garden. The house has a spacious living room with modern open kitchen and the desired built-in appliances, 3 bedrooms plus a large separate storage room at the back of the garden.
Right under the smoke of Amsterdam (now still affordable living) centrally located on a quiet location in De Purmer-Noord nearby; shopping center, primary schools, public transport, De Ridder petting zoo, the Leeghwaterbad swimming pool and a little further on the Purmerbos and golf course.
Ground floor; next to the entrance the separate storage, hall, toilet room, meter cupboard with district heating unit, at the front of the house the luxurious open kitchen with appliances, bright spacious garden-oriented living room, well-kept south-facing garden with at the end of the garden a chalet (10.5 m2) near the water. First floor; landing, bathroom plus a bedroom at the front, the second bedroom at the rear. Second floor; landing, extra storage space plus the third bedroom / office space.
- own ground
- starters on the housing market (up to 35 years old) do not pay any transfer tax for this property
- district heating (the house no longer needs to be off the gas)
- Report In accordance with Industry-wide Measurement Instruction available
- energy label C until 10-01-2025
- chalet in the back of the garden 10.5 m2
- option to add and/or expand if desired
- luxury kitchen with the desired built-in appliances
- notary of choice buyer, within the Municipality of Purmerend
Read full description