Kruisbeeklaan 11 in Velsen-Noord
No lack of space! That certainly applies to this quietly located semi-detached house with no fewer than seven rooms. Centrally located near shops on the Wijkerstraatweg, sports fields and roads. The house has a wide beech size, which you will enjoy not only on the three floors but also in the garden. The low-maintenance backyard with detached stone shed is west facing, so enjoy the evening sun. If you are looking for a lot of space, do not hesitate and make an appointment for a viewing!
Layout: Entrance, hall with meter cupboard, cellar cupboard and toilet. Half open kitchen with various built-in appliances and door to the backyard. Spacious and bright living room also with double doors to the backyard with detached stone shed.
First floor: Landing with second toilet, two very spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom with balcony at the rear,
Second floor: Accessible by staircase, landing with closet, boiler room with skylight and Nefit central heating boiler (built in 2016), 2 spacious bedrooms and a 2nd storage room with white goods.
- Year of construction: 1956
- Usable area residential function: 132 m²
- External outdoor space 9 m² (storage)
- Content: 437 m³
- Plot area: 149 m²
- The entire house was fitted with double glazed plastic frames in 2002
- The roof tiles were renewed in 2011.
- Near arterial roads and within cycling distance of the Beverwijk railway station
- Acceptance in consultation (can be done at short notice)
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
Read full description