Well maintained and luxurious semi-detached house (5 rooms) with (former) garage, which can now be used for many purposes, carport and front and back garden. A house with many possibilities and ideal as a FAMILY HOME or as a combination of LIVING and WORK.
Located on private land. Built in 1978. Living area in accordance with NEN 2580 103 m2.
Multifunctional house located in the new part of the picturesque village of Spaarndam, in a child-friendly and green living environment. Located near recreation area Spaarnwoude and roads to Amsterdam and Haarlem
Unobstructed view at the front of the square and public greenery.
Ground floor layout:
Spacious entrance / hall with tiled floor with underfloor heating, meter cupboard, luxury toilet (wall closet) with corner fountain, spacious living room (type garden room) with tiled floor with underfloor heating and patio doors with access to the backyard, modern and luxurious open kitchen with cooking island and vv 1 1/5 sink, built-in appliances, including 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood (type flat screen 90 cm), hot air combi microwave / oven, separate fridge / freezer, ceiling with recessed spotlights, stairs / storage cupboard and sliding doors with access to the front garden, utility room with dishwasher / washing machine and door with access to the backyard, garage with its own side entrance, currently used as a workspace, equipped with electric articulated door and tiled floor.
Spacious front garden with sun terrace located on the West, plant borders, grass lawn, carport with driveway and beautifully landscaped pond, backyard located on the East, with decorative paving and shared detached wooden covered with shingles.
Layout 1st floor:
Spacious landing, 2 bedrooms located at the front with vinyl floor, 1 with access to the 2nd floor, 1 bedroom located at the rear with vinyl floor, luxurious and spacious bathroom with 2nd toilet (wall closet), washbasin, bath with whirlpool, separate shower, tiled floor with electric underfloor heating and ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Layout 2nd floor:
Spacious attic room with 4 velux skylights, washing machine and dryer and central heating / storage space.
• Unobstructed view at the front of the square and public greenery;
• Heating and hot water through central heating combi boiler Intergas HRE (2018) as well
heat pump Techneca Elga (2018) coupled to central heating;
• Electrical installation consisting of 2 x 4 groups with double earth leakage circuit breaker;
• NEN 2580 measurement certificate available, living area 103 m2;
• Energy label B, valid until September 3, 2029, energy index 1.21;
• Year of construction 1978;
• Shared barn with the neighbors;
• V.v. hardwood frames with double glazing, ceiling insulation, air conditioning throughout the house,
• Inside and outside recently completely painted;
Movable property: see list of items.
Read full description