AVAILABLE DIRECTLY: Proper apartment with separate bedroom, located in one of the greatest areas in Amsterdam West, with De Hallen and all its culture, cafes and restaurants just around the corner!
Living room at the front of the apartment with a French balcony facing south. The living room has a small separate corner which is perfect for working at home. The hallway has access to the bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. Kitchen at the back of the apartment, provided with fridge and gasstove (washing machine and combi-microwave are for takeover). Also at the back a large bedroom (blackout curtains are customized and for takeover). The 6m2 balcony facing northeast can be reached by both kitchen and bedroom.
The apartment is located in the the old area of Amsterdam West, between the areas of the Kinkerstraat, Bilderdijkstraat and the De Clerqstraat. Just around the corner you will find many cafes, restaurants and other cultural events. Especially the FoodHallen and movie theatre FilmHallen are just a few minute walk from the Kwakersstraat. At the Ten Katestraat you will find a daily market for all your grocery shopping. The neighbourhood is easily accessible by public transport, since the tram stops on the Kinkerstraat and the Bilderdijkstraat are located around the corner.
- Available directly
- Extra consumption costs for account renter (water, electricity, gas, internet, etc.)
- Deposit € 1350,-
- Fixed rent period 2 years (extension in agreement with landlord), minimun of 1 year
- House is rented upholstered (not furnished) in agreement with current renter. Customized curtains (blackout curtains in the bedroom), washing machine, combi-microwave, carbon monoxide detector and several lamps are for takeover. Price in agreement with current renter.
- Sufficient income must be demonstrated
- First rent and deposit must be paid prior to the rental period
- Smoking in the house is not allowed
Award is expressly reserved to owner.
Read full description