Spacious 4-room CORNER apartment on the 2nd floor with a private parking space in the underground cellar, part of the small apartment complex Parkhof V with elevator. Each floor has only two apartments. The apartment has a spacious terrace facing SOUTH and a very nice view over the City Garden.
The building is ideally situated in relation to the Stadshart Amstelveen, within walking distance of shops, culture and restaurants. Also the (fast) tram and the bus station are within walking distance with good public transport connections to the entire region. There is sufficient parking space in front of the door because a parking permit system is in force.
Living area is approximately 116 m², built in 1999. Delivery in consultation.
Through closed entrance/common hall access through elevator and staircase to the 2nd floor. This floor is only divided by two apartments. Private entrance/spacious hall with wardrobe space and guest toilet with sink. Spacious living room at the front with side windows and a beautiful view over the City Garden. The semi open kitchen is simple and offers access to a study room annex utility room or extra bedroom. Through sliding doors from the living room you reach the spacious terrace, facing south. Bathroom with shower, bath, 2nd toilet and a sink. There are two bedrooms at the rear. Separate (bicycle) storage and private parking in the basement.
- Entrance with video intercom;
- Spacious terrace facing south, with an electric sun screen;
- Private parking space in the closed parking basement;
- Monthly contribution is € 199.98 including home insurance, major maintenance and operating costs for the home and € 24, - for the parking lot;
- Heating and hot water through district heating;
- Equipped with double glazing;
- The seller did not occupy the house himself and will therefore include a clause for this purpose;
- Permanent estate notary Bellaar in Amstelveen.
Read full description