We kindly ask you to submit requests for viewings online through our website, Funda or by e-mail. These requests are the first to be processed.
Bordering the area Zeeheldenkwartier and Duinoord, you will find this atmospheric 2-room TOP apartment with sunny terrace facing west with sun in the afternoon and evening.
You will be living very central with regards to public transport and at walking distance from shops in the Reinkenstraat, Zeeheldenkwartier, city center, beach and dunes, museums and the freeways.
The layout is as follows.
Shared main entrance which is shared with the apartment on the first floor, spacious and classic staircase on the ground floor, space for multiple bicycles and underneath the staircase you will find a large storage room with space for the private meter cupboards, stairs to the first floor.
Landing with entrance of the apartment; atmospheric living room with decorated ceilings and French doors to the terrace. The kitchen is accessible via the living room and has all the necessary appliances, such as: 5-burner gas cooker, oven/microwave, hood, fridge/freezer and French doors to the terrace located at the back. At the front you will find the bedroom with access to the bathroom with shower, washbasin, space for the washing machine and French doors to the balcony.
- Year of construction 1906.
- Protected town area.
- Electricity: 7 circuits and 2 safety switches.
- Heating and hot water through Remeha Avanta HR boiler from 2015.
- Atmospheric details present, such as panel doors, decorated ceilings.
- Active VvE, contribution € 67,50 per month.
- Energy label F.
- The living space is app. 62 m2. The volume is app. 216 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description