Would you like to live in a spacious and elegant manor from 1907 with beautiful style elements and a generous 204 m▓ of living space? We invite you to view this property.
The beautiful fašade hides a tasteful and spacious manor with 6/7 rooms, two basements, a deep sunny back garden and three balconies. This villa is located in a desirable part of the Laan van Meerdervoort and around the corner from the bustling Fahrenheitstraat.
This classic manor is set on a freehold plot, features many authentic details and high ceilings. The house has great potential and is suitable for various purposes. The large rooms make this a perfect family home or ideal for a combination of living and working (from home).
Ideally located, within cycling distance from the city centre, the dunes and the beach. Within walking distance of public transportation. Good access to schools such as Segbroek College, the European School and the International School.
Would you like more information about Laan van Meerdervoort 408?
- This manor should be modernised;
- Surface area of 204 m2 in accordance with the industry measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Building inspection report present;
- Hot water heater and boiler available;
- Electricity: 8 groups;
- Construction year 1907;
- Sunny back garden with morning/afternoon sun (south-east facing) and partially unobstructed view in the back;
- The front has fairly recently (2015) been equipped with renovated wooden window frames with high-quality insulated glass; the back only has single-pane glass;
- Energy label F;
- Freehold plot;
- Municipal protected Valkenboskwartier cityscape;
- Kiwa Certificate available;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The non-residence clause will be included in the deed of sale;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause and non-residence clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
Entrance, the enclosed hallway has a marble floor and the walls are decorated with beautiful ornaments. Through the hallway door you enter the corridor. The corridor features a simple toilet with a wash basin. The kitchen in the back of the house has a marble floor, a built-in cabinet, an oven, a 4-burner stove, a fridge and access to the back garden.
The sunny garden faces a south eastern direction, with a partially unobstructed view because of the low-rise construction behind the house. There is also access to a basement, that can only be accessed from the garden. This is where the boiler is located.
The spacious open plan living room/dining room has a beautiful ornate ceiling. In the back there are French doors leading to the back garden. The corridor gives access to the second basement, which can only be accessed from the house and has a tile floor. This is where the fuse box is located.
Stairs to the first floor:
Landing with a toilet and separate shower.
In the front of the house is a spacious open side room connected with the large front room and French doors leading to a balcony on the front of the house. This room has a built-in cabinet unit. The spacious back room has a built-in cabinet and French doors leading to the back balcony.
The simple bathroom in the back of the house has a bath tub, a wash basin, a built-in cabinet, and another boiler.
Stairs to the second floor. The landing features a skylight, there is a small side room with a wash basin and a connection for a washing machine. This is the perfect space to set up as a laundry room. The large front room has three built-in cabinets. The spacious back room also features a built-in cabinet. This room also has a partially unobstructed view out the back.
Interested in this property? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries. Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AM, number 722.
TRANSFER: can take place within a short period of time
Read full description