Charming and luxurious ground floor apartment (approx 160m²) with an open view over “Park Pluymestein”. The spacious terrace creates an aery feeling.
The apartment has been fully updated in the last years and is up-to-date.
A separate storage and parking are present in the area underneath the building.
Ideal location near the city center of The Hague, beach and dunes, major roads, Scheveningen and off course near the center of Wassenaar.
Entry, spacious hallway, modern toilet, side kitchen/ laundry area, double doors to the spacious L-shaped living with oak flooring, fire place and two times double doors to the terrace facing SouthWest. The terrace can also be used in Spring and Autumn duet o the glass barriers and offers a magnificent view into the woods. The dining is en-suite to the large kitchen area (enlarged by adding a bedroom to this area) which has all luxurious built-in appliances, TV-connection and a gas fire place.
Large master with built-in cabinets and double doors. En-suite bathroom which offers a walk-in shower, double sink and a toilet. The second bedroom has been transformed into a walk-in closet (directly accesible from the master).
The luxurious and nowadays finishing are completed by the presence of a storage and parking.
• Living space of 160m²
• Nice lay out with large living, open plan family kitchen, spacious terrace with an open view, 2 bedrooms (second bedroom can easily be transformed again).
• Alarm installation is present
• Turn key and up-to-date apartment
• Active Association of Owners, monthly contribution of € 465,-
• The green surroundings, a park of around 2 acres, belongs to the association
• Near the city center of Wassenaar and The Hague, public transport and major roads. Within 20 car minutes of The Hague-Rotterdam Airport and Schiphol.
Read full description