Large semi detached villa with a driveway, garage and a nice garden facing SouthWest (which offers lots of privacy). The house has recently been renovated; it has nowadays luxury but also the old charming details of the thirties.
Located on walking distance from the city centre with all facilities, a park, public transport but also on biking distance from schools (like ASH and Brititsh). Easy acces to major roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and The Hague.
electrical gate, front garden and driveway (parking for multiple cars), entrance of the house, hallway, doors to lobby with storage and guest toilet, living room en suite with wooden floors, open fire place, built-in cabinets and sliding doors, dining room with double doors to the garden, partly open kitchen with all luxury built-in appliances. Spacious garden which has the sun all day long (facing SouthWest) and offers a nice terrace, driveway and garage.
landing, master bedroom in front with built-in cabinets, modern bathroom with shower, bathtub, double sink, toilet and under floor heating. Bedroom at the back with double doors to the balcony, another decent sized bedroom with access to the balcony.
landing, front bedroom with dormer window, bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, under floor heating and washer/ dryer facilities. Bedroom at the back with dormer window. Another room at the back with entry to a large storage area.
* living space of 220 mē
* plot of 598mē
* Fully renovated (couple of years ago) family home with large living, luxurious kitchen, 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and guest toilet.
* Garage and parking space for multiple cars on the plot
* Spacious back garden facing SouthWest;
* Well for garden watering;
* Wooden floors in all rooms;
* Fully double glazing
* Super location close to the cosy center and main roads
* On biking distance from ASH and the British School
Read full description