Light upstairs apartment of approximately 30 m² located in the quiet part of the Lange Leidsedwarsstraat (Spiegelkwartier) in the heart of Amsterdam. The apartment has a practical layout, making optimal use of the available space. Currently a studio apartment with the possibility to (simply) separate the living room from the sleeping area.
Common stairwell. Entrance of the house is located on the third floor. Doorzon living room with French balcony at the front. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, a fridge (incl. Freezer compartment), a dishwasher and a washing machine connection. The bathroom has a shower cabin, a sink and a toilet. All walls and ceilings are smooth plastered and the floor is finished with PVC laid in herringbone. It is possible to (simply) separate the living room from the sleeping area (see alternative map).
The apartment is located on the quiet part of the Lange Leidsedwarsstraat around the corner from the Spiegelgracht and Prinsengracht . A more central location is almost unthinkable. In the immediate vicinity there are several galleries, dining and entertainment venues (including Leidseplein, Paradiso, Stadsschouwburg, DeLaMar theater and Pathé City cinema). The tranquility of the Vondelpark is a 5-minute walk away and the nice shops of the Leidsestraat, Negen Straatjes and the PC Hooftstraat are within walking distance.
The property was split in December 2006 with a permit into 10 apartment rights. The association “Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 99-101” is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam and service costs are approximately € 83 per month. Periodic maintenance is carried out on the building based on a multi-year maintenance plan (2019 to 2033).
- Very light upstairs apartment of approximately 30 m² (measurement report available);
- Located on private land;
- Complete kitchen, central heating system (HR Remeha Avanta bj. 2006) and PVC floor (herringbone laid);
- Central location around the corner from Spiegelgracht and Prinsengracht;
- Currently studio home, possibility to create a (simple) separate bedroom;
- Professional manager and MJOP, service costs are approximately € 83 per month;
- Well-functioning VVE consisting of 2 properties and 10 apartment rights.
Read full description