*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT in the heart of the City Centre!
This is a development project. Currently used as a business space located on the ground floor and basement. The object is fitted for business space and therefore has no layout (completely open space). The buyer will renovate the space into a home at their own expense and risk. In addition, the entire electrical and plumbing plan must be drawn up. An environmental permit has been granted for the conversion of business to residential space. The Owners Association gave their permission for this change of purpose.
GENERAL CURRENT LAYOUT
Entrance, retail space, toilet, stairs to basement. The extension at the rear is owned by the rear neighbours. The lease for this space will be terminated. The passage to this extension must be closed off by the buyer. Spacious basement room with high ceilings and several small storage rooms.
GENERAL LAYOUT AFTER RENOVATION
Entrance, hall, toilet, living room with open kitchen. Stairs to the basement. Entrance hall with access to all rooms. 4 (bed) rooms and a bathroom can easily be made here. The buyer must think about the daylight as there are no windows present at this time. A mezzanine could be created at the front to provide daylight.
- Development project.
- Private land.
- Environmental permit present for development of living space.
- The building also has a development plan for 'mini-supermarket'.
- The buyer is responsible for construction of the house. This includes: layout, electricity, central heating, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, bedrooms etc.
- Also extremely suitable as a combination for living/working/studio space.
- Permanent notary: Berger in Amsterdam.
- Asbestos, old-age and non-occupied clauses are included in the deed of purchase.
- Transfer tax: 6%.
Read full description