Unique living in the middle of the Haarlem city center, in an oasis of tranquility!
In the middle of the lively city center of Haarlem, this almost detached charming house with a spacious garden, contains a completely new and detached multifunctional guesthouse, and spacious covered parking.
The quiet location of the house makes no one suspect that they are in the city center of Haarlem. The house feels like new, and that's right, because the house was only completed in 2018.
This charming and sustainably built house is located in a low-traffic street, which is only accessible by car to residents, because it will be closed to through car traffic at the beginning of 2020, and then provided with various flowerbeds with lots of greenery.
The property is located in the center of Haarlem's city center, a stone's throw from, for example, the Hema and Barteljorisstraat, one of the most famous shopping streets in Haarlem.
A very special object that is definitely worth a visit!
Ground floor: the building is accessible through a shared entrance with the residents of the upstairs apartment on the Lange Margarethastraat, through an overhead door with a wicket door. From there you enter the covered and spacious joint entrance, which continues to the closed spacious covered garage or passage to the house. Here you can easily park a large car or two small types of cars.
The private garden is very spacious and beautifully landscaped and recently completely paved, walled and surrounded by various town houses of the surrounding buildings. The house, which was built completely new (ready in 2018), has a very nice appearance because of the use of beautiful and durable materials.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard (12 groups with 4 earth leakage switches), modern toilet. Entrance to the spacious kitchen which is equipped with a spacious coil island with seating area for three people. All equipment is from Siemens, except the Quooker. In this modern kitchen in good color scheme with French doors to the garden you will find the following equipment: dishwasher, induction hob with extractor hood, refrigerator, three-drawer freezer, electric oven.
The utility room is accessible from the kitchen and is equipped with a sink and you will find here the Nefit central heating boiler (2018) for heating the house (the quest house has its own central heating boiler).
Through beautiful wooden sliding doors with glass you enter the spacious and bright living room with a bay window and two sets of patio doors to the sunny garden. Behind the living room you will find a bedroom or office, it depends on how you use it.
Sleeping floor: spacious landing with the master bedroom here, and walk-in closet that can easily be turned into a third bedroom, and luxurious bathroom. The beautifully tiled and modern sleek bathroom has a very spacious walk-in shower, two washbasins, a free-hanging toilet and underfloor heating with its own thermos. Because the ceiling is open and you can see the roof construction through it, you have a lot of height and a feeling of space under the so-called Mansard roof.
The garden is beautifully landscaped with various seating areas, has lots of space, and here you will find the detached and multifunctional living / working building. Completely self-sufficient with its own meter cupboard, central heating system, internet, underfloor heating, fully insulated, double French doors to serve as a garage, but also as a workspace or guesthouse. The toilet group is already in place, the layout / finish is up to the new owners.
All in all, a unique building in a location right in the center of Haarlem, but you will experience peace and privacy.
- Total living area 176 m² (house 147 m², guesthouse 29 m²), content total 705 m³.
- Year of construction house 2018, year of construction of guesthouse 2020.
- Entrance and hall from the street are covered by a V.v.E. with two members, and concerns a 12 / 61st part of that part of the object for sale. The bank account of this association has € 1,000.
- Approximately 356 m² of private land (to be measured by the Land Registry).
- A strip of land (approximately 19 m²) from the plot will be split off and handed over to the neighbors (already in consultation with the Land Registry) at Nassaulaan 60-62, this will take place during the transfer of ownership of the LM 34 A to the new owner.
- Foundation completely renewed under the house and the guesthouse.
- Fully insulated house and guesthouse, underfloor heating and double glazing.
- Exterior woodwork primed, to be painted in the desired color by the new owners.
- Within walking distance of the Central Station and the center of Haarlem.
- Parking on private land in the garage, and with a pass you come "past the pole" of the Municipality of Haarlem. Vignette also possible for parking "on the street" of the Municipality of Haarlem.
- Notary before the transfer is at the request of seller Krans Notarissen in Haarlem.
- Acceptance in consultation.
Read full description