PURE* live in this attractive, bright & spacious, 3-room apartment (approx. 66 m2) with a small balcony on the west. Ideally located on a quiet street in the middle of the bustling center of Haarlem. All amenities such as shops; coffee shops; cafes; restaurants; the Grote Markt and various cultural facilities are 'around the corner'. The Central station is also just under a 10-minute walk away. The Lange Margarethastraat has recently been redesigned and has a beautiful and cozy appearance. The house is well maintained and has double glazed windows throughout, with the addition of a number of new frames & windows which were replaced in 2019.
Ground floor: Access to the property via a private entrance with meter cupboard and newly painted stairs leading up to the first floor.
1st Floor: Spacious and bright living room located over the entire first floor with lots of light. The space has bright white painted wooden floors, large windows and the original fireplace. The open kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove and a combi oven / microwave, newly fitted double glazed windows and a separate laundry room. At the rear is the small balcony, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee.
2nd Floor: Landing with two adjacent attractive bedrooms. The main bedroom is bright and spacious and delivered with stylish wardrobes and newly fitted (2019) double glazed windows and door. The 2nd bedroom is light and airy, perfect for guests, young children or as a home office. The bathroom is situated perfectly at the top of the stairs, between the two bedrooms, it has a shower, sink, toilet and double glazed window (new window fitted in 2019).
See the floor plans for the layout and dimensions.
* Very light and attractive 3-room upstairs apartment
* Private access to the apartment
* Living area approx. 66 m2 (see measurement report)
* Ideally located on a nice street in the heart of Haarlem city centre
* Spacious and bright space
* Ideal layout spread out across two floors
* 2 bedrooms
* Possibility of extension to create an extra (bed) room
* Double glazing throughout + Recently (2019) renewed a number of frames and windows (Kitchen, Bathroom and Main bedroom).
* Within walking distance of all centre facilities and the train station
* Delivery in the longer term
Read full description