Nice 3-room apartment with two balconies (one on the east, one on the west) on the third floor located on a dead end street in Amsterdam West next to the Erasmus Park. There is a storage room on the ground floor. Both balconies provide a super nice view on the water and the greenery of the park.
The apartment has a spacious living room with bay window, open kitchen and balcony, a very spacious bedroom with a bathroom en suite and balcony at the rear and a second bedroom. Both the kitchen and the bathroom were renewed in 2016. The kitchen is fully equipped with Bosch appliances.
Via the common staircase to the third floor. Entrance in the hall. Living room at the front, with wide bay window from where you look out on the park. The open kitchen next to the living room is L-shaped and equipped with built-in appliances from Bosch, such as an oven, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer combination. The kitchen has patio doors to the east-facing balcony.
At the rear of the apartment is a very spacious bedroom with patio doors to the balcony on the west. The bathroom can be entered through the bedroom, equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin with mirror cabinet, towel radiator, mechanical ventilation and washing machine connection.
Next to this room is a second bedroom at the rear, with a built-in wardrobe. A separate toilet with hand basin is located in the hall.
There is a large storage room on the ground floor.
The apartment is located on the quiet and dead end Lanseloetstraat in Bos en Lommer (Amsterdam West). Near the Erasmus Park and also close to the Rembrandtpark and the Westerpark, for walks or running laps in the green.
In the immediate vicinity you will find all the shops for your daily groceries in the shopping area at Bos en Lommerplein. Due to its central location, the city center is also not far away.
From the apartment, the Ring A10 is quickly accessible via exit S104. There is no waiting list for a parking permit. There are also various public transport options in the area. Various trams and buses run from the Hoofdweg and the Bos en Lommerweg and the Jan van Galenstraat metro station is a 6-minute bike ride away. Sloterdijk railway station is 10 minutes by bike, Lelylaan railway station 15 minutes.
- Year of construction 1940;
- Living area approximately 56 m² (NEN 2580 report available);
- Spacious 3-room apartment with two balconies;
- 2 bedrooms;
- 2 balconies on the west and east;
- Around the corner from and with a view of the Erasmus Park and the Erasmusgracht;
- Modern kitchen and bathroom (2016);
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (type Remeha Tzerra Plus, 2016);
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Energy label C;
- Professionally managed and healthy VvE (multi-year maintenance plan available);
- Contribution VvE is € 119.36 per month;
- There is no waiting list for a parking permit (permit area West 3.1);
- Continuing right of ground lease, ground rent as of July 16, 2021 € 1,234.37 per year, 1-year indexation, General conditions of 2000. From July 15, 2064, the ground rent is perpetually fixed and amounts to € 381.82 per year, excluding inflation from present day. This ground rent will be adjusted every 5 years and the General conditions of 2016 apply;
- Delivery in consultation, can be soon.
Read full description