This fabulous, light, three-room apartment is right in the middle of the lively Jordaan neighbourhood. Located on the second floor, the apartment has 51 m2 of floor space and is part of a small-scale new building complex dating from 1992. It has a private storeroom on the ground floor.
Laurierstraat is a lovely, quiet street in the beating heart of the Jordaan neighbourhood, just around the corner from Elandsgracht and the ‘De 9 Straatjes’, between Rozenstraat and Lauriergracht. There are plenty of friendly pavement bars and cafés, shops, restaurants and speciality shops close by. The perfect location for enjoying everything that the city has to offer!
Public transport (tram and bus) is within walking distance on Marnixstraat and Rozengracht, and you can bike to Amsterdam Centraal Station in just 10 minutes.
Entrance, hall, living room with luxury open-plan kitchen at the front, bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and toilet, separate cupboard for the washing machine, and two bedrooms with access to the balcony at the rear.
A private storeroom is located on the ground floor.
- 51 m2 of living space and a storeroom measuring 3.8 m2 (NEN 2580);
- Renovated in 2019: kitchen, floors, walls, bathroom cabinet;
- Double glazing;
- Wide entrance with spacious staircase;
- Leasehold property (City of Amsterdam), ground rent bought off until 15 April 2041;
- Application for transfer of lease under highly favourable conditions made in 2019, personal information package available on request;
- Small-scale homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising three members;
- Service costs of €40 per month, long-term maintenance plan available;
- Approx. three-month waiting list for a parking permit;
- Transfer subject to agreement.
Read full description