*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Located on a very popular location on a quiet street, within walking distance of the Vondelpark and Hoofddorpplein. This characteristic double upper apartment is part of a Municipal Monument and is located on own land, it has a total living area of over 84 m2 plus the attic space of another 6 m2. At the front two balconies, at the back also a balcony and on the roof the use of a 23 m2 roof terrace.
Located on the wonderfully quiet Legmeerstraat between Vondelpark and Hoofddorpplein, via the Theophile de Bockbrug you can walk straight into the Vondelpark, a variety of craft shops and specialty shops on the Hoofddorplein and the Zeilstraat. Via Surinameplein or Aalsmeerweg you can easily reach the A-10 ring road by car. Public transport on the Haarlemmermeerstraat, Hoofdorpplein and Surinameplein.
Second floor: entrance, hall, toilet room, at the rear the bedroom with access to the balcony, bathroom with bath and sink, separate kitchen with attractive authentic countertop matching the monumental status of the building, at the front the living room with two balconies and adjoining the study-office room that can be closed by means of 'stained glass sliding doors', indoor staircase to upper floor; at the front a spacious room that is currently used as a laundry and dressing room, at the rear the spacious second bedroom with washing facilities and then the roof terrace. Via a flizotrap you enter the extra attic space (5.7 m2) which is currently used as other storage space.
- living area 84.2 m2 NEN 2580 measured
- use of roof terrace 22.9 m2
- three balconies
- attic space 5.7 m2
- located on private land (so no leasehold)
- asking price only € 6,532 p / m2 (excl. the extra 5.7 m2 attic storage)
- recently sold Legmeerstraat 34-I for € 7,330 p / m2 (20-05-2020)
- recently sold legmeerstraat 21-I for € 7,844 p / m2 (01-05-2020)
- apartment is part of a healthy and active VvE
- VvE contribution € 100 per month
- municipal monument
- (1st floor owner has indicated that he will sell his storage under certain conditions)
- bathroom with bath
- two / three bedrooms
- central heating boiler is rent contact expires, can be taken over if desired
- tranfer preferably mid or late August 2020
- notary at the choice of the buyer, within the municipality of Amsterdam
Read full description