NEW! One-bedroom apartment with balcony located in the much sought-after Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood! The apartment is situated on the second floor and has a large storage space (14 sq. m) on the third floor.
A communal staircase brings you to the second floor. Upon entry you find yourself in the hallway, which provides access to all the rooms. A spacious living room with bay window is at the front of the property. The living room has a large built-in cupboard. A sizeable bedroom is situated at the rear with French doors which open onto the balcony. The adjacent kitchen also provides access to the balcony. The kitchen is not fitted and can be designed according to your own tastes. The balcony faces east. A bathroom is located in the centre of the apartment. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
The property is situated on municipal leasehold ground. Ground rent paid until 31 March 2063. The General Ground Rent Conditions of the year 2000 apply.
Home owners’ association
The property is part of an active home owners’ association. Monthly service charges amount to €150,- and include among other things a contribution for building insurance and for future maintenance costs. The home owners’ association is managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam. The relevant documentation is available upon request.
At a glance
- NEN2580 measurement certificate available;
- Two-room apartment of 55 sq. m. (in accordance with NEN2580);
- Spacious storage space (14 sq. m) on the upper floor;
- Designated civil-law notary: Notariskantoor Spier & Hazenberg;
- Two-year anti-speculation clause applies;
- Property is only for sale for self-occupancy (or occupancy by the buyer’s children);
- Located in Hoofddorppleinbuurt;
- Active and financially sound home owners’ association;
- City of Amsterdam ground rent paid until 31 March 2063;
- Parking permit system on public roadway. For further information, consult the website of the City of Amsterdam.
This information has been compiled with due care and attention by our office. However, we cannot accept liability for any omissions or inaccuracies, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative. The buyer remains responsible for verifying all matters that are of importance to him/her. Our office is the real estate agency for the vendor of this property. We advise you to approach an NVM/MVA real estate agent to assist you with their expertise during purchasing. If you choose not to make use of professional guidance, this is deemed to mean that you consider your legal expertise sufficient to handle all associated matters. The General Conditions for Consumers of the NVM are applicable.
Read full description