Well maintained 2 bedroom apartment on the ground floor (approx. 62 m2) with a sunny garden facing West. The ground floor apartment is located in a beautiful 30’s building, in a wide and quiet street close to the Hoofddorpplein, the Zeilstraat and the Sloterkade. The apartment is located in own ground!
With your own entrance you will reach the hallway which gives access to the entire apartment. The livingroom is located at the front and has 3 large windows with a nice view overlooking the street. The livingroom has a good size and has a good layout with a livingroom and enough space for a large dining table. The kitchen is located at the back and is provided with an oven, dishwasher, 4-pits gas stove and ventilation hood. The kitchen has direct access to the sunny garden. The masterbedroom is located at the back and has a built-in wardrobe and is provided with double doors to the garden. The second bedroom also has double doors where you will access the small extension. The extension is provided with the washing machine/dryer connection. The bathroom is completely tiled and has a shower, sink and a toilet. Via the hallway you will have access to several built-in closets and storage areas. The entire apartment has a beautiful wooden floor and wooden window frames with single glass. The garden at the back is facing West and gets a lot of sun because of its size, hier you can enjoy the noon, afternoon and evening sun. In the garden you will also find a garden shed for extra storage.
Located in the Hoofddorppleinbuurt, with litterally the Hoofddorpplein at the beginning of the street, just as the Zeilstraat and the Sloterkade. Because of this central location you will find everything you need in the direct area. A lot of shops, restaurants, cafes, the water, the Vondelpark and several public transportation possibilities are all located on walking distance.
- Own ground;
- Ground floor apartment with spacious garden (approx. 48 m2) facing West;
- Servicecosts € 57,25 per month;
- The VvE is professionally administrated by Rappange;
- The Vve excists of Leimuidenstraat 38, 40, 42 and 44;
- 69/1163 share in the VvE;
- The VvE funds are approx. € 30.000,- per 31-12-2020;
- The windowframes at the front have been painted in 2020, windowframes at the back in april 2021;
- New Remeha CV-installation placed in 2020;
- To obtain a parking permit in area ‘Zuid 2.3’; there is currently a waitinglist of 3 months;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description