Apartment of over 80 sqm on the first and second floors of an opulent monumental building on beautiful Leliegracht canal. The apartment has three windows at the front that overlook both Leliegracht and Keizersgracht.
Unique combination of what were originally two apartments which can be used as two separate apartments if so desired.
The ideal pied a terre, or for double occupation, or for parents of (older) children, as an investment property, etc.!
Leliegracht is one of the characteristic side canals of Amsterdam's historic canal belt. Situated in between Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht nearby bustling Herenstraat, Noordermarkt and Jordaan.
The communal entrance leads to the apartment on the first floor. Entrance to a hall, restroom and shower. The living room is at the front with three windows that offer a view of the canals. At the rear is the kitchen and a dining area.
Please note: the communal stairwell leads up to the second floor.
Central entrance. At the rear is the bedroom and a bathroom with a bathtub, sink and toilet.
Spacious living area with a semi-open plan kitchen and sitting area with three windows at the front.
The attic floor of the building includes two attic rooms, the utility room with the central heating unit and laundry station. The central section can be used as a guest bedroom.
The building is in an exceptionally central location nearby historic Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht canals, nearby iconic Westerkerk church and Noordermarkt. Within walking distance of lively “Negen Straatjes”. An area with a wide selection of luxury boutiques, delis, artisanal shops and eateries and cafes.
Favorable location relative to public transportation and Noord Zuidlijn metro stop Rokin and several bus and tram lines (17 and 13) on Westermarkt.
- Usable residential floor area 80.48 sqm in accordance with NEN 2580
- Renewed foundation
- (flat roof at the back of the 1st floor can only be used with permission from the HOA)
- Listed national heritage building (Rijksmonument)
- For more information about potential subsidies, please consult the website of Nationaal Monumenten Portaal, Restauratiefonds and Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed.
- Largely fitted with double glazing
- Small-scale Homeowners Association, professionally managed by Delair Vastgoedbeheer
- Long-term maintenance plan 2018-2021, HOA savings ca. € 6,250 and internal household regulations in effect
- Municipality is planning to renew the quay wall
- See: https://www.amsterdam.nl/projecten/kademuren/maatregelen-vernieuwing/kademuurleliegracht/#h96f423fa-1a23-48e5-9993-10bc35255368
- Floor insulation 3rd floor
- Originally two separate apartments
- Intergas high-performance central heating unit from 2010
Now also possible, Video Viewing! Personal Tour via Skype or FaceTime by appointment!
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the broker. Call our office for an appointment!
Read full description