This "ready to move in" semi-detached property, with secluded south-west facing back garden and on-site parking is situated in a fantastic location in the Overbos neigbourhood. In the back of the recently fully renovated garden, you will find a luxury closable glazed veranda with a surface area of no less than 25m²! The property is adjacent to a walking park, with a range of amenities, such as "Het Paradijs" shopping centre, public transport, childcare and (primary) schools, sports clubs, recreation areas and golf course also located at short walking distance.
Ground floor: entrance/hallway, fuse box and restroom. The hallway leads to the bright and garden-facing living room with gas fireplace and adjoining TV/sitting room with built-in cabinets. The wide sliding door, which was upgraded at the end of 2019, gives access to the delightful back garden. The modern elevated U-shaped kitchen, fitted with various built-in appliances, is located at the front of the property, and a scratch- and heat-resistant ceramic worktop adds the finishing touch. The ground floor is tiled with underfloor heating.
First floor: landing, four (bed) rooms (approx. 16m², 14m², 9m² and 6,5m² respectively) and two bathrooms. Bathroom 1, with underfloor heating, is equipped with a bathtub, washbasin, design (mirror) radiator and floating toilet. Bathroom 2 is fitted with a shower and washbasin, and you will also find the installation location for the washing machine/dryer and central heating combi boiler here.
• "Ready to move in" semi-detached residence in a lovely location
• Parking space on own grounds
• Beautifully landscaped front-/side- and south-west facing back garden
• Modern and closable veranda in back garden
• Storage room for bicycles, among others, next to the front door, and for garden equipment on the veranda
• Child-friendly residential area; various amenities within walking distance
• Acquisition of various recently acquired movable property negotiable
• Energy label B, including 12 solar panels
• Living area approx. 135m², private plot of land 255m²
• Year of construction 1986
• Acceptance: in consultation, estimate: summer 2021
Read full description