Linnaeusparkweg 129, Watergraafsmeer.
In a fabulous location in Watergraafsmeer borough is this spacious and well-configured 1920s home spanning ca. 93 sqm with a large, sunny, ca. 27 sqm roof deck. This roomy home is situated on stunning Linnaeusparkweg.
Watergraafsmeer is an elegant neighborhood with broad, tree-lined streets. Its small-town atmosphere and wide range of amenities make this an ideal and sought-after family neighborhood. Within walking distance of a broad selection of shops (Middenweg, Oostpoort, Christiaan Huygensplein) and lovely restaurants and coffee bars, sports facilities and Park Frankendael.
The property is easily accessible both by car and public transportation. In immediate proximity to good bus and tram connections. Metro/train stations Amstel, Muiderpoort and Science Park are within walking distance. The city center is a short bicycle ride or tram commute away, and the A10 beltway is a few minutes' drive from the property. There is always plenty of curbside parking available. This address allows for 2 resident parking permits (no waiting list).
The private street-level entrance leads to the first floor. The hall on the first floor features a restroom and French doors open to the extremely bright living room with tall ceilings. This entire level is fitted with oak parquet flooring. At the front is an open-plan kitchen which was newly fitted in 2018, with a range of built-in Siemens appliances including an induction cooker, range hood, oven, refrigerator/freezer and a dishwasher. The open-plan kitchen connects to the dining room. The living room and study are at the rear.
The second floor includes 3 bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom is fitted with a wardrobe. The contemporary bathroom features a rain shower, double vanity and a jacuzzi. This floor also includes a second restroom, a laundry room (with the laundry station) and finally a storage attic which can be accessed via a loft ladder from one of the bedrooms.
Stairs from the second-floor hallway lead up to the generous and sunny, 27 sqm roof deck, which is fitted with running water and electrics.
- Built 1929
- Residential floor area ca 93 sqm
- Roof deck ca 27 sqm
- New kitchen fitted in 2018, with Siemens built-in appliances (warranty valid through 2023)
- Paintwork and renovation exterior frames (May 2020)
- Custom wooden venetian blinds on both floors
- Double glazing on both floors
- Private street-level entrance
- Oak parquet flooring on the main floor
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 restrooms
- Separate laundry room
- Luxury bathroom
- 2 parking permits (no waiting list)
- Ground lease 989 euro per year (effective until 01-12-2052)
- Application for the transition to everlasting ground lease submitted under the favorable conditions from 2019
- Active and small-scale HOA with a long-term maintenance plan (contribution of 150 euro p/m)
Read full description