***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
Ground floor property along the beautiful Linneausparkweg with sunny south-west facing garden! The apartment is well maintained and has a separate kitchen, a garden-oriented living room with French doors to the garden with wooden shed, and two bedrooms. Modern kitchen with lots of cupboard space and various kitchen appliances. The garden is no less than 80 m2!
The property is situated in the Watergraafsmeer area; an extremely popular area for (young) families: it has the relaxed atmosphere of a pleasant village, whilst having all the comforts of the big city close at hand. This spaciously laid out neighbourhood has broad pavements, lots of green areas, is extremely family friendly. The area also has a large playground on Mariotteplein, various sports facilities (soccer and tennis clubs, Athena hockey club and Jaap Eden ice rink), good schools and child care facilities. You can take a stroll in the nearby Park Frankendael or enjoy a drink or a bite to eat at one of the many nearby bars and restaurants. Shopping can be done in the Christiaan Huygenplein shopping area, which includes smaller shops and delicatessens and an AH XL supermarket or at one of the shops along Middenweg/Linneausstraat. The tram/bus stop for tram 19 and various buses is located along Middenweg; Amstel and Science Park stations (train, metro, bus and tram) are within biking distance. The A10 motorway can be reached within a few minutes; you are immediately eligible for a parking permit.
Private entrance, hall, living room from the front to the rear of the property, French doors to the garden at the rear. Fitted utility cupboard in the living room with central heating boiler and washing machine connection. Kitchen at the rear with modern L-shaped kitchen with various fitted kitchen appliances (dishwasher, oven, extractor hood and fridge-freezer). Two large bedrooms, one at the front and the second at the rear. The bathroom has a toilet, walk-in shower and washbasin with vanity. The property largely has beautiful wooden flooring.
- Living area: 82 m2
- Measurement report available
- Possible to apply for two parking permits
- Wooden door and window frames, double glazing
- Year of construction: 1928
- Central heating boiler (2017)
- Active Owners’ Association (Linneausparkweg 146/148, 3 members), administration is organised by the members
- Quick delivery is possible.
- Continuous ground lease (1994 General Provisions the registrar of Municipality of Amsterdam, end date 15-1-2053)
- An application for perpetual ground lease (under favourable conditions) has been submitted in 2019.
- The non-resident occupancy clause applies.
- Annual ground rent: € 1,433.36
- Monthly contribution Owners’ Association: € 45.38
- Annual property tax: € 229.98
- Annual sewer charges: € 138.33
- Annual Water board charges € 78.73
Read full description