Great 3-room apartment (approx. 60m²) completely modernized, right in the center of Amsterdam East.
A beautiful herringbone wooden floor, modern bathroom and toilet, 2 bedrooms and an attic room furnished as a separate studio with shower and toilet!
The neighborhood guarantees cozy eateries, restaurants and a variety of shops. With the shopping area "Oostpoort" really at your feet and the Dappermarkt just a stone's throw away, you won't be bored. You are in a good central location here. For recreation you are also at the right place in this neighborhood, around the corner you will find the Oosterpark, Tropenmuseum, Artis and many more places of interest. Public transport (Tram 19) and the roads are also excellent.
General entrance; porch with access to stairwell. Entrance of the house on the 1st floor in the hall. The hall provides access to the living room, kitchen, both bedrooms and the toilet.
The living room at the front is a wonderful space, thanks to the large windows you have a lot of natural light. Next to the living room is the smaller bedroom.
At the rear is the modern kitchen (2019) which is made up of separate elements: gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and a fridge with separate freezer. From the kitchen you have access to the balcony.
At the rear of the house you will find the large bedroom, which also offers access to the balcony through French doors. The modern ensuite bathroom has a shower in the bath and a washbasin.
In addition, from the hall you have access to the separate toilet which is equipped with a wall closet and sink (Belgian hard stone) and a separate cupboard for the washing machine.
Then we have the attic room... this is officially the storage space, but now furnished as a complete studio with shower and toilet!
- Modern kitchen, bathroom and toilet (2019);
- Beautiful herringbone parquet floor (2019);
- Beautiful authentic panel doors present;
- Service costs of € 146.16 p/m incl. home insurance, maintenance, etc.;
- Attic room furnished as a separate studio and toilet (official storage space);
- Great for starters and couples;
- Leasehold canon surrendered until 15-6-2060;
- Application for transfer of leasehold under favorable condition;
- Close to all public transport, tram, bus and train from Muiderpoort and or Amstel station;
- Located in the bustling part of Oost, near the shopping area "Oostpoort", near the lively Dapperbuurt and Oosterpark.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we would like to invite you to view the house!
Read full description