A fantastic apartment with private parking in the underground parking garage, located in one of the nicest canals in the center of Amsterdam. The Loyersburght is a renovated old warehouse, so the apartment has high ceilings, large windows and a spacious layout.
This unique apartment is located on the Looiersgracht, a fantastic location. The house is located within walking distance of the Vondelpark, the Leidseplein, the "9 streets", the PC Hooft street and the Elandsgracht where you can go for all your groceries. Also the museum quarter, where the Rijksmuseum, the van Gogh and the Stedelijk Museum are located just around the corner. In the vicinity you will find a wide variety of stores, cafes, restaurants and nightlife including the Stadsschouwburg Amsterdam and the De La Mar Theatre.
The house is easily accessible by both car and public transport. Around the Looiersgracht there are stops for streetcar lines 1,2,5,7,11,12,17,19 and at the bus station on the Marnixstraat near the Elandsgracht you will find stops for various bus lines including the express bus to Schiphol Airport.
- Fantastic location right in the center;
- Spacious and bright apartment;
- Private enclosed parking place;
- Located on private land;
- 3 storerooms;
- Active VvE;
Through the common entrance you have access to the elevator and stairs to the second floor where the private entrance is located.
Through the private entrance you enter the hall which gives access to the toilet, a hallway closet with plumbing for the washing machine and the bathroom with bath, shower and sink. The luxurious open kitchen with adjoining living / dining room is equipped with all amenities and the necessary luxury! Two spacious bedrooms are located at the rear of the house.
€ 725,000 k.k. (say: seven hundred and twenty-five thousand euros cost copper).
Parking: € 95,000 k.k. (say: ninety-five thousand euros cost copper)
Association of Owners
The 'VvE Loyersburght' consists of 25 houses, one commercial space and 15 parking spaces. The administration is professionally carried out by VvE Metea. The service costs for the house currently amount to € 219.88 per month and include: insurance, reservation for maintenance, maintenance contracts and administration costs. The service costs for the parking lot currently amount to € 119.01 and include: car lift costs, reservations and cleaning costs.
Description registered property
The apartment right, entitled to the exclusive use of the house on the second floor, the meter cupboard on the first floor, the storage room in the basement and other accessories, locally known Looiersgracht 120-C in 1016 VT Amsterdam, cadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section E, complex indication 10390-A, apartment index 8, made up the 93/3,160th undivided share in the community.
The apartment right, including the authority to make exclusive use of a parking space in the basement with accessories, locally known as Looiersgracht 120-C in Amsterdam, section E, complex indication 10390-A, apartment index 30, made up the twenties and threethousand and one hundred and sixtieth undivided share in the community, consisting of the real estate.
At the expense of apartment right 2 and for the benefit of apartment right 8: the easement consisting of the obligation to tolerate that three storerooms belonging to apartment right 2 are in exclusive use by the owners and/or users of apartment right 8, while the costs of major and minor maintenance of these storerooms are at the expense of the owners of apartment right 8. (hereinafter referred to as easement 3)
Total approx. 95 m2. Storage total approx. 9 m2. (Measurement report on request at our office)
*The apartment is measured according to NEN2580.
In current condition, empty and cleared.
WOZ value: € 788,000 (reference date 01-01-2019)
Sewage law: € 138.33
OZB: € 280.53
Delivery in consultation.
Registration and Environment
There are no descriptions on the object known and there is no oil tank known. This is in accordance with telephone and written information from the relevant authorities.
Information about the foundation of the object can be obtained from the Building and Housing Supervision Department of the district in question, telephone number 14020.
Paid parking on public roads and through a permit system (permit area Centre 2), there is currently no waiting time for this. In addition, the parking garage Q-parking on the Marnixstraat is within walking distance. More information about parking can be found on the website of the City of Amsterdam.
Preference is given to a notary office based in Amsterdam.
Sale is subject to the owner/seller being awarded.
Booij Makelaardij o.z. bv hereby announces that:
1. the details are only given as a general description that serves as a guide for potential buyers/tenants and should not be regarded as an offer or contract, or part thereof;
2. all descriptions, dimensions, references to building condition and the permits required for taking possession and use and all other particulars have been provided in good faith and are deemed to be correct, but that potential buyers/tenants may not rely on them as statements for where but to convince themselves of their correctness by inspection or otherwise;
3. no employee of Booij Makelaardij shall be authorised to make a statement or provide a guarantee with regard to this immovable property;
4. data from the information package may not be reproduced and/or made public in any way by means of printing, photocopying or in any way whatsoever without the prior written permission of Booij Makelaardij. The data from the information package must be treated strictly confidentially;
5. all activities between (potential) purchasers / lessees and Booij Makelaardij related to the sale / lease in question shall take place subject to the explicit approval of the seller / lessor or its management.
The underlying information and the information that you, whether or not through your broker/advisor, have obtained from advertisements etc., only constitutes an invitation to make an offer and can therefore never be regarded as an offer on the part of the seller.
Read full description