Living in the attractive Jordaan area on the quiet Looiersgracht overlooking the canals. This cozy apartment is located on the second floor of a corner house.
Communal entrance on the first floor. Through the hall you can enter the living room, kitchen, bedroom and separate toilet. The living room is located at the front of the house with windows on two sides, which creates a lot of light. The kitchen is located next to the living room and is equipped with built-in appliances. Furthermore, the kitchen gives access to the bathroom with walk-in shower. The bedroom with fitted wardrobe is located at the rear of the house.
The house is located in the Jordaan, between the Prinsengracht and Lijnbaansgracht. On the edge of the ‘Negen Straatjes’ area and within walking distance of the Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein and Dam Square. In the vicinity are also schools, supermarkets, restaurants and various other amenities.
- Located on private land;
- Located in the attractive Jordaan;
- Canal view;
- Corner house with lots of light.
€420,000,- (in words: four hundred and twenty thousand euro buyer's costs)
The house is conveniently located to public transport with several lines within a few minutes walking distance. Bus station Marnixstraat and the Q-park parking garage are within walking distance and the Central Station is 10 minutes by bike. By car you can reach the A10 ring road within 15 minutes.
Surface area is approx. 44 m²
*Measured according to NEN2580.
The apartment is located on private land.
The costs for the Owners Association are €107,- per month and the apartment has 44/233 shares in the association.
Tender notices and environment
There are no known inventories of the property and there is no known oil tank. All this according to telephone and written information from the relevant authorities.
Information about the foundation of the property can be obtained from the Building and Housing Inspectorate of the City Centre, telephone number 14020.
Paid parking on public roads and through the permit system (Centrum 2-d). For more information see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam. Parking garage Q-park Marnixstraat is within walking distance.
Preference is given to a notary office in Amsterdam.
Sale is subject to owner/seller approval.
Booij Makelaardij o.z. bv hereby announces that:
1. the particulars are merely provided as a general description to serve as a guide for potential buyers/tenants and should not be regarded as an offer or contract, or part thereof;
2. all descriptions, dimensions, references to structural condition and to the permits required for occupancy and use, and all other particulars have been provided in good faith and are believed to be correct, but that potential buyers / tenants cannot invoke them as statements of truth but must convince themselves of their accuracy by inspection or otherwise;
3. no employee of Booij Makelaardij is authorized to provide statements or guarantees with respect to this property;
4. in no way may information from the information package be reproduced and/or published by means of printing, photocopying or by any other means without the prior written permission of Booij Makelaardij. The information contained in the information package must be treated with the utmost confidentiality;
5. all activities between (potential) buyers / tenants and Booij Makelaardij related to this sale / rental are subject to the express approval of the seller / landlord or its management.
The underlying information and the information that you, whether or not through your broker/advisor, have obtained from advertisements, etc., solely constitute an invitation to make an offer and can therefore never be considered an offer by the seller.
Read full description