Spacious 3-room apartment in the popular Duinoord area, bordering upon the Statenkwartier. This apartment lies on the 2nd floor, with a beautiful sunny balcony and a separate storage box underneath the building. The apartment faces the Valeriusstraat and has it’s entrance on the Lubeckstraat side. Nice view at the back overlooking green.
The apartment is situated within 5 minutes walking from the shops and restaurants of the Frederik Hendriklaan and connections to public transport. Several international organisations, the city centre of The Hague and the beach of Scheveningen are all within a 10 minutes bike ride.
The building in which this apartment lies faces the Valeriusstraat and has it’s entrance on the Lubeckstraat side. Nice view at the back overlooking green.
Communal entrance with mailboxes and doorbells. Stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor and entrance to the apartment. Spacious tiled hallway giving acces to the modern kitchen on the left hand side, holding several built-in appliances such as; an oven, 4-burner cookertop, RVS extractor hood and combination fridge/freezer. Here you will also find a built-in closet with connection for a washingmachine. From the same hallway entry to the modern bathroom holding a walk-in shower and washbasin. Adjacent to the bathroom, a separate toilet with washbasin. De spacious living and diningroom are situated at the front and are very bright due to the Southwest position. The balcony is accessable from here too and enjoys the same sunposition. The spacious bedroom is located at the back and holds two built-in cupboards. Separate storage box underneath the building for example a bike.
- livingspace approx. 76m2;
- contribution currently: € 160,- per month;
- complex lies on freehold land;
- nice sunny balcony and private storage box;
- oak parket flooring in the dining- and livingroom;
- aluminum windowsills with double glazing at the front, wooden windowsills with single glazing at the back;
- payed parking with parking permit for residents (available through the municipality);
- because of the original builtyear, the so called age- and materialclause will be part of the NVM purchase agreement.
Read full description