AM for sale
Lumièrestraat 32 (+ 1PP)
1087 KH Amsterdam
This wonderfully spacious corner property (approx. 105 m2) is divided over 3 floors, has a large roof terrace, a separate storage unit and a parking space in the parking garage below. All in all, the perfect family home in a great and child-friendly part of IJburg.
The typically Amsterdam-style steps lead up to the entrance of the property on the ground floor:
Entrance, hall with large storage cupboard and a good-sized (bed)room with deep fitted cupboard. This room is currently being used as a work room/study. The fitted stairs in the hall lead up to the first floor.
Spacious landing with separate toilet, access to the particularly bright living room with kitchen-diner. This floor has two charming French balconies and a modern kitchen with various fitted Bosch kitchen appliances. The kitchen is L-shaped, allowing ample space for a large dining table and chairs. This corner property has lots of windows and offers a great view of the surrounding area; you can even see the water in the distance!
The fitted stairs on the landing lead up to the second floor.
Spacious landing with a handy utility cupboard for the washing machine and drier, access to the master bedroom and the second bedroom. The modern bathroom has a bathtub, a walk-in shower and a second toilet. The door along the landing gives access to the terrace which has winding stairs up to the extremely large roof terrace; the perfect place to relax and enjoy some sunshine.
At the front of the property is a charming seating area. The entrance to the parking garage is just around the corner from the house. This is where the parking space and the separate storage unit are located. The storage unit is large enough to park your bikes.
The property is located in the spaciously laid out and family-friendly IJburg area. IJburg has a distinct maritime feel due to the wide expanse of water in its surroundings, with, at its heart, the harbour and the water sports centre. The marina is a great place to meet up with friends in one of the many bars and restaurants. You can also go to the new bars and restaurants which are currently being set up at the former Blijburg beach or relax and enjoy the Theo van Goghpark or Diemerpark. IJburg is close to Diemerpark, a nature area the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, walk, skate and bike (beautiful cycling routes e.g., to Muiden) to your heart's content. The park even has its own beach and is home to a soccer and hockey club. Tennis can be played on Rieteiland Oost. The area has lots of playgrounds, schools, childcare centres, making it a perfect place to raise children. Haveneiland has various primary schools, IJburg College (higher secondary education), healthcare centres and childcare centres. You can buy your groceries in the shopping centre with its speciality shops, a large Albert Heijn supermarket and HEMA, as well as great restaurants and hip bars. The area also has good transport links; Tram 26 will take you to Central Station in less than 15 minutes and bus 66 will take you to Amsterdam Arena within the same amount of time. The A10, A1, A2 and A9 motorways and Schiphol Airport are all within easy reach by car.
- Extremely bright and spacious corner property with a living area of approx. 105 m2;
- Practical lay-out with 3 bedrooms;
- The house has a playful layout;
- Due to the corner positioning, this family home has lots of windows, letting in lots of air and light, and offers a great view of the surrounding area;
- a cosy kitchen-diner; the kitchen was renewed in 2014;
- The bathroom was renewed in 2018;
- A large balcony, an extremely spacious roof terrace and a seating area at the front of the house;
- Modern house and therefore well-insulated and energy label A;
- Parking space in the Hein parking garage below;
- Private storage unit in the parking garage;
- Ideally situated near tram, motorway, schools, parks and the shopping centre in an extremely child-friendly neighbourhood; - The bustling harbour and the boating and swimming area are just around the corner;
- Good Owners’ Association, monthly service fee: € 121.32 (including 1 parking space);
- 5 solar panels have been installed and the property has a green roof;
- Ground lease has been bought off until 30 April 2058 and the application for perpetual ground lease subject to favourable conditions has been filed.
Asking price: € 550,000 costs payable by the purchaser
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this family home and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this house.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.
Read full description