Living in a special part of De Pijp in Amsterdam School style! A three bedroom apartment of approximately 67 m2 located on the second floor with a balcony facing SOUTH and a storage room.
Entrance hall/entrance, living room at the front, bedroom, spacious kitchen at the rear (simple kitchen available), from the kitchen and the bedroom is access to the balcony, bathroom (white wall tile, granite floor and sanitary) with shower, sink and toilet, second bedroom at the front.
In the attic is a storage room (approx. 5.4 m2) available.
* living area approximately 66.90 m2 (NEN 2580 standard)
* Ground lease purchased up to March 31, 2063
* Service costs are € 172.10 per month
* Storage room in the attic
* Former rental property
* Old age clause, non-occupancy clause and self-residential clause applicable
* Anti-speculation clause for 2 years applicable
* Project notary Spier & Hazenberg
* Notary fees (for deed of delivery) for buyer's costs
* This is a monument
* Acceptance is immediate possible
De Key. Good living since 1868.
This information has been prepared by Ramón Mossel Makelaardij o.g. with due care. However, we accept no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All dimensions and surface areas are indicative. The Purchaser has his own duty to investigate all matters of importance to him. Ramón Mossel Makelaardij o.g. B.V. is the broker of the seller with respect to this property. We advise you to use an NVM/MVA real estate agent, who will assist you with his expertise in the purchase process. If you do not wish to call in professional assistance, you consider yourself expert enough by law to be able to oversee all the matters that are important. The NVM's General Conditions of Consumption apply.
Read full description