Spacious and light corner apartment of 82 m2 located on the seventh floor with no less than 4 rooms, balcony on the west and storage in the basement. Directly available!
The two lifts and the staircase can be reached via the closed entrance with intercom installation on the ground floor. The apartment is on the fifth floor. Because of this height and the large windows in the rooms, the apartment is wonderfully light. Entrance, hall with wardrobe and access to the spacious corridor where all rooms are located. From the living room you immediately notice the wide view! The balcony is located on the west and can be reached from the living room, kitchen and one of the bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as a fridge, freezer, combi oven, dishwasher, extractor hood and gas hob. Adjacent to the living room is the most spacious bedroom. This bedroom could possibly be added to the living room. The second bedroom is adjacent to the kitchen and offers access to the balcony. The third bedroom has fitted wardrobes. From the hallway is access to the separate toilet with sink, bathroom with sink, shower and a bath located in the corner. There is also a cupboard with connection for the washing machine.
In the basement the apartment has a large private storage room of 6 m2.
Located near the Delftlandplein with a wide range of shops. Also a variety of fun and relaxation; the Hoofddorpplein and the Heemstedestraat with nice shops for daily and non-daily shopping, restaurants and cafés are nearby. A short bike ride from the center. The Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark are just around the corner, but also the Sloterplas, the Amsterdamse Bos and De Nieuwe Meer are a short distance away. The apartment is easily accessible by car, easy access to the A10, A4 and A9. Ample parking next to the building, through a permit system and paid parking. Public transport is also nearby (both tram, bus, metro and train).
- Living area: approx. 82 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Balcony: approx. 3 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Storage room: approx. 6 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Corner location
- Year of construction around 1965
- Lifts in complex
- Heating and hot water through block heating
- Equipped with double glazing
- Healthy Owners Association (VvE), professional manager
- VvE monthly contribution € 234.82 plus € 75.17 advance heating costs
- Ample parking next to the building, through a permit system and paid parking
- Located on land that has been issued on leasehold. The lease rent has been bought up until 1 September 2037
- Delivery in consultation, directly available!
Read full description