*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Exceptionally well-configured apartment in a sought-after location. The property includes a spacious living room with a study nook and a large open-plan kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a beautiful, light bathroom. Ideal location on the edge of popular De Pijp and sophisticated Rivierenbuurt with lovely wide streets and a fabulous diverse selection of shops.
The building was fully renovated a few years ago and is fitted with modern technical systems, smooth wall and ceiling finishes and new wooden window frames with double glazing. Double upper house with a unique layout on the first and second floor with 2 sunny balconies.
The property is in a popular location in Rivierenbuurt district, a leafy neighborhood that was a part of prolific architect Berlage's Plan Zuid. Maasstraat is a charming street with a range of good shops and a few lovely cafés and eateries. The house is in an excellent location relative to a number of parks (Beatrixpark, Amstelpark and Sarphatipark). This is a prime location in Amsterdam Zuid; just 3 minutes' walking distance from bustling De Pijp walk via Van der Helstplein square along Sarphatipark to Albert Cuyp market - and within 7 minutes' cycling distance of Station Rai, Amstel and 10 minutes from Zuidas. An equally ideal location relative to the A10 beltway and A2, future hotspots in Amstelkwartier, the new Europaplein metro station De Pijp and with excellent connections to Schiphol Airport and the city center.
The well-maintained stairwell is shared with just one other apartment. The private front door on the first floor opens to the spacious hall with the coat area and a well-presented guest restroom.
French doors open to the U-shaped living room with a sitting area and a study nook at the wide front. Two windows offer a lateral view of Amstelkanaal canal.
The cozy dining area is at the rear, adjacent to the spacious kitchen. The luxury Siematic kitchen is fitted with a range of Siemens appliances and offers an unobstructed view of the lush gardens below. French doors open to the first balcony. Due to its southwest-orientation, the balcony has sun exposure from mid-afternoon until the evening.
The robust central stairs (with a "brick wall") leads up to the upper level. The hall accesses all rooms. The large ca. 15 sqm master bedroom is at the rear, overlooking the gardens and opening to a balcony. The adjacent bathroom with natural daylight entry and floor heating is fitted with a lovely bathtub, walk-in shower, double vanity and a toilet.
There is a larger 15,5 sqm bedroom at the front with a mantel and room for large wall-to-wall wardrobes, and a wonderful, bright third bedroom. Finally, this level also features a separate laundry room.
- Floor area approx 112 sqm;
- Well-configured with 3 bedrooms, without too many stairs;
- 2 balconies of 11 sqm in total;
- Well-maintained and fitted with double glazing, beautiful wide oak floorboards on the living floor, etc;
- The foundation has been surveyed and approved for division in 2010. Code II, best result for existing buildings, survey report is available;
- Commercial zoning for the ground floor level. In accordance with the deed of division, restaurants/ cafes are not permitted, nor any use that will lead to odor nuisance, no night shops, etc;
- Informal HOA with 3 members. Current sink fund balance of € 8,300. Monthly HOA charges for this apartment are approximately € 123.23;
- The HOA has recently drawn up a maintenance plan;
- The property is on ground lease land with an annual lease of approximately € 1,011 (tax deductible for the owner/occupant). Current lease period applies until 2049;
- The application to switch to eternal leasehold has been registered in time; this application can be changed in the name of the new owner after the delivery of the house;
- Delivery upon mutual agreement.
** WE OBSERVE THE RIVM PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES DURING ALL VIEWINGS **
Read full description