SPACIOUS AND ATTRACTIVE APARTMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 53 M2 ON OWN GROUND IN AMSTERDAM EAST
Layout of the house:
Second floor: entrance, hall, spacious living room, semi-open kitchen with washing machine connection, south-facing balcony, 2 bedrooms, French balcony at the front, various closets and bathroom with shower and toilet.
The apartment is located in a beautiful quiet street in the popular Indische Buurt. This neighborhood has quickly turned into a popular old city district with beautifully renovated buildings with a lot of amenities within walking distance. It is now one of the most desirable places in the city. There is a relaxed atmosphere where people of all ages and cultures live harmoniously together.
The lively Javastraat and Molukkenstraat for all groceries, supermarkets, tokos and shops with specialties from all over the world are just around the corner.
The Dappermarkt, Oosterpark, Flevopark and of course Artis are within walking distance. Many cozy terraces and restaurants such as Drovers Dog, Studio K (also cinema), Het Badhuis, Brouwerij 't IJ, top restaurant Wilde Zwijnen and the trendy Pompstation are just a stone's throw away.
The nearby Eerste Van Swindenstraat (the shopping street in line with Javastraat) will soon be redeveloped: the sidewalks will be wider, new trees will be added, it will become one-way traffic and the street will be clearer.
The house is conveniently located in relation to the center, the roads (Ring A10) and public transport (tram 3, 7 and 14 and Muiderpoort station).
- good layout, 2 spacious bedrooms
- high plastered ceilings
- the house is equipped with central heating; Intergas HR 107 central heating boiler dated 2008
- own ground
- small active VvE consisting of 4 members, administration under own management; the service costs are € 96.69 per month
- savings of the VvE currently about € 6,000
- the stairwell has recently been renovated; the external front painting will be carried out in the spring of 2022
- year of construction 1912
- acceptance in consultation
Read full description